Atari 2600 / VCS - Pitfall! - NTSC (Points) - 114,000

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

    This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Atari 2600 / VCS - Pitfall! - NTSC (Points) - 114,000

    06-19-2022, 05:02 AM
    vzaar-player


    NTSC (Points)
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=3832
    Rank
    1
    Rules
    Players must use default settings upon boot-up.
    Maximum possible score is 114,000 points (perfect score).
    The difficulty and game select switches are not used in this game.
    Submission Message
    Hi All,
    Here is my submission for the above track
    Only the one run
    Thanks for Voting!





    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
  2. 06-19-2022, 05:23 AM
    Congrats on overall top five on the 2600, BTW!!!
    You def. deserve that!!!
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
    Thanks nads thanked this post
    Likes nads, RaGeNyC, GregDeg, Ulisses Patriota liked this post
  3. 06-19-2022, 05:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    Congrats on overall top five on the 2600, BTW!!!
    You def. deserve that!!!
    I didnt realize, just checked then

    Thats pretty cool I guess :-)
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco, RaGeNyC, Ulisses Patriota liked this post
  4. 06-19-2022, 05:44 AM
    That rattlesnake b@stard.

    Good job, brutha.......Accepted!!
    my pronouns: f/you.
    Thanks nads thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco, nads, Rickster8 liked this post
  5. 06-19-2022, 05:49 AM
    ha ha, sweet, congrats!
    Thanks nads thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco, nads liked this post
  6. 06-19-2022, 06:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by wwdkong View Post
    ha ha, sweet, congrats!
    Haha, he beat you to this one, didn't he!!!
    :D
    I never had quite the commitment to get the perfect points, it's really a challenge, harder than Pitfall 2, IMO.
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
    Likes nads, RaGeNyC, wwdkong liked this post
  7. 06-19-2022, 07:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    Haha, he beat you to this one, didn't he!!!
    :D
    I never had quite the commitment to get the perfect points, it's really a challenge, harder than Pitfall 2, IMO.

    come on man, i wouldn't say something like that. not to give you a hard time, either.
    Likes nads, Rogerpoco liked this post
  8. 06-19-2022, 10:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RaGeNyC View Post
    That rattlesnake b@stard.

    Good job, brutha.......Accepted!!
    it was a bit like running into a parked car… stupid

    Cheers Terence!
    Likes Rogerpoco, RaGeNyC liked this post
  9. 06-19-2022, 11:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by wwdkong View Post
    come on man, i wouldn't say something like that. not to give you a hard time, either.
    I just meant, I knew you were thinking about playing it, I really didn't mean anything bad-I DO feel bad, truly, but I don't see where it seems like I meant anything but "silly".
    I'm sorry, for real-that was based on me fully believing you WILL be able to do it, BTW.
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
    Thanks wwdkong thanked this post
  10. 06-19-2022, 11:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    I just meant, I knew you were thinking about playing it, I really didn't mean anything bad-I DO feel bad, truly, but I don't see where it seems like I meant anything but "silly".
    I'm sorry, for real-that was based on me fully believing you WILL be able to do it, BTW.
    not a big deal at all, from my standpoint. i don't always figure out where someone's coming from. pls be glad not sad.
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Join us