1. Sega Genesis / Sega Mega Drive - Out Run - NTSC - Points - 50,904,960

06-19-2022, 07:56 PM
    vzaar-player

NTSC - Points
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=3631
    Rank

Rules
    Normal or Higher Difficulty [May Enable Hyper Difficulty Code ONLY], MPH Meter
    Special Rules: You may freely choose your difficulty level, starting music and game path as you choose. To access Hyper Difficulty, hit the C button 10 times on the Title Screen and then select the new difficulty in the options menu. Any other codes will result in automatic disqualification.
    Submission Message

Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender, Excelliron liked this post
  2. 06-20-2022, 12:47 PM
    Man, I remember when my score was big. You just pushed it to 6th, haha.

Voting yes.
  3. 06-20-2022, 12:51 PM
    Actually, I hate to say it, but I'm going to abstain for now. Without a console, controller or boot up shown I can't be totally sure it was set on the correct system.
    Thanks Excelliron thanked this post
  4. 06-21-2022, 04:50 PM
    Welcome Master System Marceau to Twin Galaxies and congratulations on your world record performance.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	87 
Size:	95.1 KB 
ID:	148760
    You are new to Twin Galaxies it is not mandatory, but it is good policy to include showing your console game system and boot-up on/off it in all your video game submissions.
    Many Twin Galaxies members prefer that you show the game cartridge/disk, console game system and do a boot-up.
    The game was playing, you did not do a boot-upClick image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	85 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	148759
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
  5. 06-22-2022, 11:44 AM
    Welcome to Twin Galaxies @Master System Marceau!
    Great score, Fantastic. Unfortunately for this submission most of us here require boot up of the game to be shown in the video. This helps us to confirm no cheats or codes or devices like a Game Genie are being used, and also helps to identify what console the submission is being played on.

I suggest members new to TG vote on a handfull of submissions before submitting so they know what is and isnt expected, and to become familiar with the submission points system.

Best of luck!
    Rampage Arcade World Champion
    ...............Roy was Right..................
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  6. 06-22-2022, 05:48 PM
    Please keep submitting. But Ex is right. Most of us have had our early submissions rejected for similar reasons. It's no knock against you. If you can resubmit with evidence it wasn't emu and so on, it'll get accepted pretty quick. It was a great score.
  7. 06-22-2022, 05:49 PM
    Unfortunately without a console bootup or being shown the console, I have to abstain. I'm sorry.
    Lauren Tyler
    Eternal Champion of Ragol
  8. 06-24-2022, 03:43 PM
    I just wanted to throw this out there... I really hope you submit again. That was an awesome score. I really think you have something to offer the community here.
    Likes wwdkong liked this post
  9. 06-28-2022, 06:23 AM
    Hey there!

Congrats on beating my WR!! This was an awesome run!

Unfortunately, due to the standards set forth by Twin Galaxies, I am abstaining from voting for this submission. If there is any way you can do this all again, but show that this is on original hardware; showing the system turning on, booting up, etc., then I would ABSOLUTELY vote YES to approve that run!

Welcome to Twin Galaxies and I hope to see your name officially on top of the leaderboards for this game!
    Likes Excelliron liked this post
  10. 07-06-2022, 09:49 AM
    Something isn't correct here. The options screen is a different color than the other videos submitted for this game.
    Likes Excelliron, TheTrueDonnieG liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Join us