PlayStation 4 - Gran Turismo Sport - Campaign Mode - Mission Challenge: Stage 2: 8. Copen RJ VGT One-Make Race: 3 Laps - 02:25.084

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. PlayStation 4 - Gran Turismo Sport - Campaign Mode - Mission Challenge: Stage 2: 8. Copen RJ VGT One-Make Race: 3 Laps - 02:25.084

06-22-2022, 06:50 PM
    vzaar-player

Campaign Mode - Mission Challenge: Stage 2: 8. Copen RJ VGT One-Make Race: 3 Laps
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=223408
    Rank
    Rules
    You may adjust any driving options at the start of any race of Arcade Mode (Single Race or Time Trial) or Campaign Mode (GT League, Driving School, Mission Challenge or Circuit Experience). You may choose any vehicle and performance parts as allowed by the rules outlined in Arcade Mode or Campaign Mode. You must finish for your time to count. Any game glitch (intentional or unintentional) or use of a cheat will disqualify the attempt.
    Submission Message

Hardware/Settings in beginning, attempt at 8:18.
    Not the easiest score to see, sorry, is a work in progress-I switched to my bigger TV, and after seeing how nice the PS4 looks on it I can't go back, I just have trouble recording, I'll get the hang of it.
    Tough one!
    Thanks Everyone!!!

2. 06-23-2022, 01:04 AM
    One thing I dislike about GT Sport (and it hasn't improved much in GT7) is the tiny font that gets used. Pretty sure it's 084. :)

Name:  84.png
Views: 21
Size:  31.4 KB
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
    Thanks Rogerpoco, JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  3. 06-23-2022, 04:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax View Post
    One thing I dislike about GT Sport (and it hasn't improved much in GT7) is the tiny font that gets used. Pretty sure it's 084. :)

Name:  84.png
Views: 21
Size:  31.4 KB
    Thanks-I debated putting this one in, TBH, but I KNOW it's right, lol(haha, it'll show up on yur PSN as well, tho I know that don't count!), and you'd managed to get good screenshots when I couldn't before-I remember one from my Son that I simply could NOT see...

I think you already know, not a good "excuse", but a "reason", when I am recording on my big tv, it's actually my PC monitor as well, so when I click record, and swap over to the proper input on the TV, the PC(external)camera is still recording, but I cannot see the actual video output-I'm usually looking at two TV's when I am showing a score, the TV the game is on, and the TV the PC is recording on.
    I've got a couple ideas on how to clear it up some, thanks for bearing with me!
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
    Likes Barthax liked this post
  4. 06-23-2022, 12:53 PM
    Voting yes
    Start
    Final 11:15
    Name:  image.png
Views: 9
Size:  1.25 MB
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
Join us