1. Intellivision - Blockade Runner - NTSC/PAL - Default Settings - 30,050

06-23-2022, 10:02 AM
    vzaar-player

NTSC/PAL - Default Settings
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=2871
    Rank
    Rules
    This variation is for both NTSC and PAL as there is no difference between the two on the Intellivision Video Game Console.

Submission Message
    This is my submission for Blockade Runner (Default Settings - FIRE, SLOW / FIRE, FAST option) on the Intellivision II. I scored 30,050 points. I booted up the system at the very beginning. There is only one run on this video. Game settings (Default Settings) were selected at the 0:38 mark. Game action starts at the 0:39 mark. Final score of 30,050 points is shown on screen at the 6:05 mark. At the end of the video I showed my score. Then I showed my Intellivision II, the power was on and the LTO Flash cartridge was shown in the port. I then reset the system and the menu screen showed Blockade Runner as the current game. I then turned the power off. Thanks for watching and voting.
    NOTE: This game subtracts 4,000 points from your score when you lose a ship. That's why my score goes from 43,000+ down to 30,000+. Also, I pressed the enter button on screen to accept the Default Settings.

Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
  2. 06-23-2022, 05:21 PM
    Voting yes
    Start
    Final
    Name:  image.png
Views: 18
Size:  631.0 KBName:  image.png
Views: 18
Size:  632.6 KB
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
Join us