PlayStation - Gran Turismo - PAL - GT League - Sunday Cup - Championship [Points] - 27

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. PlayStation - Gran Turismo - PAL - GT League - Sunday Cup - Championship [Points] - 27

06-28-2022, 04:40 AM
    vzaar-player

PAL - GT League - Sunday Cup - Championship [Points]
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=248390
    Rank
    Rules
    Single player only. Race time must come from the specified tournament/championship. Any vehicle permissible within the confines of the in-game event rules. Vehicle tuning permitted where possible. Points entered from the final in-game tally after the final race. Any resulting position in the championship permitted.
    Submission Message
    Achieved on 20210815. Attempt begins around 2:43:50.
    Big thanks to @datagod and to @Alantheace for the track sponsorship. :D

Thanks datagod thanked this post
  2. 06-28-2022, 11:33 AM
    Nice racing! Accepted.

Quick question: do you prefer the "camera on the bumper" point of view? I can't play these games unless the camera is well behind the car. Maybe if I had a full simulator with multiple screens then it would be different.
    Your friend, datagod
    "не преследуй меня бро"
    https://hashnode.com/@datagod/joinme
    Thanks Barthax thanked this post
  3. 06-28-2022, 01:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by datagod View Post
    Nice racing! Accepted.

Quick question: do you prefer the "camera on the bumper" point of view? I can't play these games unless the camera is well behind the car. Maybe if I had a full simulator with multiple screens then it would be different.
    Thanks. :D

I switched to the bumper cam some years back (~5 maybe?) but before that I preferred the behind-the-car view. I find the bumper cam a much easier gauge as to where the car is on the road for precision in Gran Turismo games these days. I still use behind-the-car view in TrackMania, however - knowing precisely how close the wheels are to the walls is critical in that game.
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
    Thanks datagod thanked this post
Join us