PlayStation 4 - Gran Turismo Sport - BANDIT CHALLENGE - Colorado Springs - Lake - Fastest Lap - 01:38.537

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. PlayStation 4 - Gran Turismo Sport - BANDIT CHALLENGE - Colorado Springs - Lake - Fastest Lap - 01:38.537

06-28-2022, 07:46 AM
    vzaar-player

BANDIT CHALLENGE - Colorado Springs - Lake - Fastest Lap
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=237497
    Rank

Rules
    Arcade Mode, Time Trial. **MUST use the 1978 Trans Am** Any car assists, Any car settings, Any car upgrades. May race at any time of day. SPECIAL BANDIT BONUS---If Jerry Reed's "Eastbound and Down" can be heard playing during your run, deduct 1 full second from your lap time.

Submission Message

Hardware/Settings in beginning, lap at 3:05.
    1 second deducted from the shown time, someone isn't gonna notice that in the rules...
    Looked forward to this one, haha, I hope everyone else enjoys it as much as I did.
    Not sure if Terr and Barthax upgraded their car and stuff, basically it's a useless car for the game, except that this is terribly fun, haha, and I "wasted" a crapton of hard earned points to turn this into a monster-
    There's way faster in this, I was 3/4 throttle most of the time and I'm sure a better driver could keep the car in line better for sustained periods, knocking off two or three seconds a spot here and there.
    Already done told story, but for real, my first beer was a tiny squat can of Coors, before it was sold in the East, my Grandpa was a hustler-type businessman, EXACTLY the stereotype of one who would have Coors on hand, to impress people, lol!
    (Was allowed to have it, drank a third of it, secretly poured out the rest, lol. I was eight...)
    Ok.
    Eastbound and Down!!

Likes MyOwnWorstEnemy, Barthax, GregDeg, RaGeNyC liked this post
  2. 06-28-2022, 07:51 AM
    Looks like a number typo dude.... :-(
    ***A strange game. The only winning move is not to play. How about a nice game of Chess?***
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  3. 06-28-2022, 07:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickster8 View Post
    Looks like a number typo dude.... :-(
    Read the rules...
    And the first line of my submission message...
    ;)
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
    Thanks Rickster8 thanked this post
    Likes Rickster8 liked this post
  4. 06-28-2022, 07:55 AM
    Lol, my bad, first time I've seen anything like this at TG.... :-P
    ***A strange game. The only winning move is not to play. How about a nice game of Chess?***
    Likes Rogerpoco, RaGeNyC liked this post
  5. 06-28-2022, 08:00 AM
    Eastbound and down confirmed but your compass was spinning when you hit them trees lol
    Likes Rogerpoco, MyOwnWorstEnemy liked this post
  6. 06-28-2022, 08:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickster8 View Post
    Lol, my bad, first time I've seen anything like this at TG.... :-P
    Ya, you can thank ole Terr for that one, he has an infatuation for all things redneck.
    :)

Off topicish, and not that you necessarily care, haha, but it was us talking/thinking about Smokey so much at one point that I realized the "bad guy" coach on The Waterboy was Jerry Reid, we got a chuckle out of that, I'd seen it ten times and never realized it was Cleetus.
    :D
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
    Likes Rickster8 liked this post
  7. 06-28-2022, 08:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Whilethekidsareaway View Post
    Eastbound and down confirmed but your compass was spinning when you hit them trees lol
    This car is SOOO jacked up, I swear, lol, I really couldn't mash the throttle all the way or it would have just started spinning and spinning, you can really tell there's TOO much HP for the car!!!
    :D
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
  8. 06-28-2022, 08:04 AM
    Seems to drive like the real thing. All power in rear...... My uncle had a TA back in the day and he could easily make the rear end get ahead of the front end :-)
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  9. 06-28-2022, 08:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Whilethekidsareaway View Post
    Seems to drive like the real thing. All power in rear...... My uncle had a TA back in the day and he could easily make the rear end get ahead of the front end :-)
    After graduation/before a failed NAVY stint, I stayed with an Aunt in Keaton Beach Florida, and got to drive her Daughter, my cousin, back and forth to school every day, several miles away-had an AUTOMATIC mid-80's Trans Am, and I swear I could do burnouts and spin it around and stuff.
    I'm NOT a speed demon, or a car Guy, so no idea if that was unusual, but it seemed to be at my young age, I didn't think automatics could even do that type thing.
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
    Likes Whilethekidsareaway liked this post
  10. 06-28-2022, 09:24 AM
    Voting yes
    Start
    Final 5:35
    Name:  image.png
Views: 37
Size:  1.36 MB
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Join us