Nintendo Switch - Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - Spirit Battles - Ashley [Points] - 1,370,000

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Nintendo Switch - Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - Spirit Battles - Ashley [Points] - 1,370,000

06-28-2022, 05:36 PM
    vzaar-player

Spirit Battles - Ashley [Points]
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=248626
    Rank
    Rules
    Score is determined by the amount of points you have after winning the specified Spirit Battle from your Inventory of Spirits. You may play as any character with any Primary and Support Spirits equipped. Battle Items ARE NOT allowed.
    Submission Message
    Console, controller and boot up shown at 0:00
    Cartridge shown at 0:20
    Selecting the Ashley spirit from my inventory of spirits shown at 1:20
    Party setup shown at 1:30
    Attempts begin at 1:40
    Run begins at 38:00
    Points score of 1,370,000 shown at 39:20

Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 06-29-2022, 05:56 AM
    First off, I'm saying this right out the gate. When the day comes that @JennyBlue91 and I are blessed with a child, if it's a daughter we're NOT naming her Ashley! I'm going to have Vietnam-like flashbacks to this whenever I hear that name, LOL!

But seriously, this is another one of the most brutal Spirit Battles in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. This one throws so much at you its borderline insane.

First off, the mini Ridley (who is supposed to be Red from the Warioware series( can be such a nuisance to deal with. Even though its mini and can be propelled back further from attacks, with it being small its hitbox is smaller too and it can maneuver around so quickly.

Second, the Ashley assist trophy that shows up in the beginning inflicts damage on you over time and can cause so many different negative stats on you such as mini and invisibility.

Third, the minigames that pop up can either be the biggest help to you or the biggest problem. Seeing as how the Mii Swordfighter that represents Ashley and Ridley will be all over you in this fight you really can't do a good bit of the games because of them attacking you. And its possible for them to do the minigames and get the bonuses from them as well, which will make it even more difficult to beat them.

Fourth...oh fourth...and this is THE biggest problem in this fight...every five to ten seconds, your controls get reversed so that left is right and right is left. This is the main reason why this battle is so difficult and the cause of so many of my failed attempts. Running right into the blast zone, trying to recover only to go the opposite way, trying to attack on the left but hitting nothing but air on the right - pretty much everything that could happen as a result of reversed controls happened to me.

And despite all of that, and with an extreme stroke of luck, I managed to beat this fight for yet another max-out score. I hope you all enjoyed and thanks for checking it out.

P.S. - "Who's the girl next door living in the haunted mansion? You'd better learn my name 'cause it's Ashley!" As much as I can't stand this fight, I gotta admit, homegirl has a catchy theme song LOL.
  3. 06-29-2022, 01:55 PM
    Voting yes
    Start
    Final
    Name:  image.png
Views: 7
Size:  442.5 KBName:  image.png
Views: 7
Size:  669.4 KB
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
Join us