PlayStation 4 - Gran Turismo Sport - Campaign Mode - GT League - Beginner League - Nissan GT-R Cup - Tokyo Expressway - East Outer Loop [Race Time] - 04:31.62

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. PlayStation 4 - Gran Turismo Sport - Campaign Mode - GT League - Beginner League - Nissan GT-R Cup - Tokyo Expressway - East Outer Loop [Race Time] - 04:31.62

06-29-2022, 11:05 AM
    vzaar-player

Campaign Mode - GT League - Beginner League - Nissan GT-R Cup - Tokyo Expressway - East Outer Loop [Race Time]
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=246039
    Rank
    Rules
    You may adjust any driving options at the start of the challenge, race, or event. You may choose any vehicle and performance parts as allowed by the rules outlined in the challenge, race, or event. You must finish for your time to count. Any game glitch (intentional or unintentional) or use of a cheat will disqualify the attempt.
    Submission Message

Hardware/Settings in beginning, attempt at 11:10.
    First one with the steering wheel, haha!!!
    Not at all happy with my performance, it'll take a while to get used to the different type controls, but it's obviously doable, it wasn't THAT bad. Some spots I definitely could have had more control with a traditional controller.
    Anyway. Is super fun. All motorized and stuff, haha. calibrates itself on its own, kinda freaks me out.
    :)
    Thanks Everyone!!!

Likes Rickster8, RaGeNyC liked this post
  2. 06-29-2022, 11:12 AM
    Haha-my "car".
    :)
    Truly, I ain't poor, if this doesn't work out I'll certainly spring for a rack and all, but I'm kinda wondering why I would, this is just solid enough to not move around during play, but light enough to move a few feet out of the way easily, and everything seems like it was built for it...
    Was joking with Sean Dwyer, said I'd prolly wind up painting the thing Lewis Hamilton colors, lol-then realized that since I said it, I'd prolly do it.
    Well-haha, I gave my Brother in Law's Sister an NES a couple weeks ago, no real "charge" or anything, "Family", and like her Brother, she's a professional painter, sooo
    :D
    Look out for the Silver Arrow!!!
    Name:  wheel1.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  665.5 KB
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
    Likes JJT_Defender, wwdkong, Barthax liked this post
  3. 06-29-2022, 01:05 PM
    Voting yes
    Start
    Final 16:27
    Name:  image.png
Views: 19
Size:  1.40 MB
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
Join us