PlayStation 4 - Gran Turismo Sport - BANDIT CHALLENGE - Colorado Springs - Lake - Fastest Lap - 01:38.318

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. PlayStation 4 - Gran Turismo Sport - BANDIT CHALLENGE - Colorado Springs - Lake - Fastest Lap - 01:38.318

06-29-2022, 08:54 PM
    vzaar-player

BANDIT CHALLENGE - Colorado Springs - Lake - Fastest Lap
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=237497
    Rank
    Rules
    Arcade Mode, Time Trial. **MUST use the 1978 Trans Am** Any car assists, Any car settings, Any car upgrades. May race at any time of day. SPECIAL BANDIT BONUS---If Jerry Reed's "Eastbound and Down" can be heard playing during your run, deduct 1 full second from your lap time.

Submission Message
    The relevant settings are from 1:48-2:16. Lap starts at 21:54.

Actual time is 1:39.318, minus the 1 second... !!BANDIT BONUS!! (lol) 1:38.318

Took a minute to get the feel of the dirt back. This is going to go seconds lower after we're through here. There can be only ONE bandit...

Thanks for watching

Attached Images Attached Images    
    Thanks JJT_Defender, Almighty Dreadlock thanked this post
    Likes Barthax, nads, Rogerpoco, JJT_Defender, wwdkong liked this post
  2. 06-29-2022, 08:56 PM
    my pronouns: f/you.
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
  3. 06-30-2022, 03:55 AM
    This'll be interesting with the steering wheel, but I'll give it a shot!

Good one!!!!
    Accepted!!!
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
    Thanks RaGeNyC thanked this post
    Likes RaGeNyC liked this post
  4. 06-30-2022, 04:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    This'll be interesting with the steering wheel, but I'll give it a shot!

Good one!!!!
    Accepted!!!
    Yea. If it's no good, stick to controller for this track.

It all came together last night--I saw exactly how to take every turn. It was late though, so I wrapped it up. It's funny how that happens with games sometimes. The last time I played, I didn't "see" sh!t LOL..I was just winging it. I took the turns the way I intended here, but I have to tighten it up. I think we can get this down at least 2 seconds.
    my pronouns: f/you.
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  5. 06-30-2022, 04:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RaGeNyC View Post
    Yea. If it's no good, stick to controller for this track.

It all came together last night--I saw exactly how to take every turn. It was late though, so I wrapped it up. It's funny how that happens with games sometimes. The last time I played, I didn't "see" sh!t LOL..I was just winging it. I took the turns the way I intended here, but I have to tighten it up. I think we can get this down at least 2 seconds.
    Oh, something I am noticing with the wheel-
    You really have to have several of the tracks somewhat memorized, you can't just freestyle your way to fast.
    I could get away with it some on the controller, but often when you get out of sorts with the steering wheel the darned thing starts spinning, and you can't get it back under control w/o slowing down dramatically.

Was talking with MoWE about this some-
    NOT really recommended for scoring. At the price point, not really even recommended for fun.
    But it IS fun, reminds me of the first time I put an Oculous on, felt like the future.
    :)

I'll prolly give this a go straightaway today, mostly to see what the wheel does on dirt-again, that's a scary thought...
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
    Likes RaGeNyC, MyOwnWorstEnemy liked this post
  6. 06-30-2022, 05:28 AM
    Voting yes
    Name:  image.png
Views: 72
Size:  536.6 KB

Start
    Final
    Name:  image.png
Views: 76
Size:  617.8 KBName:  image.png
Views: 78
Size:  973.2 KBName:  image.png
Views: 74
Size:  492.9 KB
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
    Likes NWnike liked this post
Join us