PlayStation 4 - Gran Turismo Sport - Campaign Mode - GT League - Beginner League - Nissan GT-R Cup - Tsukuba Circuit [Race Time] - 05:22.327

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. PlayStation 4 - Gran Turismo Sport - Campaign Mode - GT League - Beginner League - Nissan GT-R Cup - Tsukuba Circuit [Race Time] - 05:22.327

06-30-2022, 09:46 AM
    vzaar-player

Campaign Mode - GT League - Beginner League - Nissan GT-R Cup - Tsukuba Circuit [Race Time]
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=246041
    Rank
    Rules
    You may adjust any driving options at the start of the challenge, race, or event. You may choose any vehicle and performance parts as allowed by the rules outlined in the challenge, race, or event. You must finish for your time to count. Any game glitch (intentional or unintentional) or use of a cheat will disqualify the attempt.
    Submission Message

Hardware/Settings in beginning, attempt at 16:10.
    Probably should have adjusted the setup some on this track, is secretly nasty.
    Thanks Everyone!!!

2. 07-01-2022, 04:27 AM
    You were just plowing into mother effers LOL. I like that you can do that and get away with it in this game.

Accepted!
    my pronouns: f/you.
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Barthax, Rogerpoco, wwdkong liked this post
  3. 07-01-2022, 04:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RaGeNyC View Post
    You were just plowing into mother effers LOL. I like that you can do that and get away with it in this game.

Accepted!

Is that Road Rage or RaGe Racing? :D
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes RaGeNyC, Rogerpoco liked this post
  4. 07-01-2022, 05:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RaGeNyC View Post

Accepted!
    Haha, that first lap seems important, and the other cars are almost always right in your line-kinda "do what you gotta do" to get to the front, but honest, from there I'm really trying to drive properly, and embarassed at myself when I don't.
    This is definitely gonna take a while. Is like you are reading the handwriting of a right handed person who has decided to start writing left handed.
    I'll get it, but it'll take a while...
    :D
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
    Thanks RaGeNyC thanked this post
    Likes RaGeNyC liked this post
  5. 07-01-2022, 07:56 AM
    Voting yes
    Start
    Final 21:57
    Name:  image.png
Views: 9
Size:  1.14 MB
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
Join us