PlayStation 4 - Gran Turismo Sport - Campaign Mode - GT League - Beginner League - Nissan GT-R Cup - Tokyo Expressway - South Outer Loop [Race Time] - 05:19.225

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. PlayStation 4 - Gran Turismo Sport - Campaign Mode - GT League - Beginner League - Nissan GT-R Cup - Tokyo Expressway - South Outer Loop [Race Time] - 05:19.225

06-30-2022, 11:37 AM
    vzaar-player

Campaign Mode - GT League - Beginner League - Nissan GT-R Cup - Tokyo Expressway - South Outer Loop [Race Time]
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=246040
    Rank
    Rules
    You may adjust any driving options at the start of the challenge, race, or event. You may choose any vehicle and performance parts as allowed by the rules outlined in the challenge, race, or event. You must finish for your time to count. Any game glitch (intentional or unintentional) or use of a cheat will disqualify the attempt.
    Submission Message

Hardware/Settings in beginning, attempt at 10:20.
    I really liked this track. Prolly had the gearing wrong tho.
    Thanks Everyone!!!

2. 07-01-2022, 05:35 AM
    Did I hear you talking to me, like I was sitting there next to you? LMAOOO

Show those walls who's boss! :D

Accepted!
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes MyOwnWorstEnemy, Barthax, Rogerpoco liked this post
  3. 07-01-2022, 05:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RaGeNyC View Post

Accepted!
    Your living 'rent free' in Roger's head.

Good to see your enjoying the wheel set-up. I'm guessing it takes some getting used to and once your comfortable and have everything tuned, it will be hard to go back to a joystick.
    “Politicians are people that get sworn in and then cursed out”
    ~AEN
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes RaGeNyC, Barthax, Rogerpoco, wwdkong liked this post
  4. 07-01-2022, 06:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RaGeNyC View Post

Accepted!
    Haha, I suppose I was...
    :)
    I've done plenty of the "real life" accomplishments, all that crap.
    Frankly, there's just truly not that much out there in the mundane sheep fields for me, and I've surrounded myself with what I perceive as Paradise, right here in my room.

TG really isn't some kind of escape for me-if I'm doing something else, it's just what I'm doing in between thinking about you Guys, and thinking about the scores, and the games, and all that.

Ya, I swear it's in my head to race as respectably as possible, but I really did introduce myself to the walls quite a bit...
    I only assume most know, "wall riding" can be beneficial-"wall smacking", not so much...
    :P
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
    Thanks RaGeNyC thanked this post
    Likes RaGeNyC, MyOwnWorstEnemy liked this post
  5. 07-01-2022, 06:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MyOwnWorstEnemy View Post
    Your living 'rent free' in Roger's head.

Good to see your enjoying the wheel set-up. I'm guessing it takes some getting used to and once your comfortable and have everything tuned, it will be hard to go back to a joystick.
    My buddy in Charlotte says that, he says if I just keep doing it, it'll click one day. Long learning curve, but just all eventually comes together, I suppose when you really buy into pretending to drive a real car.
    (Putting on shoes yesterday helped a lot. Unfortunately.).

Ya, honest, particularly referring to the relatively sub-par times and stuff, this really is more about fun and experimentation than actual results-obviously the HOPE is to get good with it, but if not that's ok too, chalk it up to experience.

20 years from now(actually, way sooner, just describing in context here)people will be faster, even way faster.
    I've done that to people myself, on games they played 20 years ago where there's no way they went that slow w/o "not trying", lol, so I don't mind to do that, I suppose.

My "legacy", tho, will be one of the most confusing of all time I imagine...
    :D
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
    Likes MyOwnWorstEnemy liked this post
  6. 07-01-2022, 08:58 AM
    Voting yes
    Start
    Final 16:16
    Name:  image.png
Views: 34
Size:  1.37 MB
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
Join us