Xbox - Project Gotham Racing 2 - PAL - Kudos World Series - Compact Sports Series - Street Race - Stockholm - Gamla Oval - Laps 3 [Kudos] - 6,116

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Xbox - Project Gotham Racing 2 - PAL - Kudos World Series - Compact Sports Series - Street Race - Stockholm - Gamla Oval - Laps 3 [Kudos] - 6,116

06-30-2022, 10:40 AM
    vzaar-player

PAL - Kudos World Series - Compact Sports Series - Street Race - Stockholm - Gamla Oval - Laps 3 [Kudos]
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=245787
    Rank

Rules
    Score taken from the "Total Event Kudos" displayed after the difficulty bonus is applied for the indicated event. Difficulty (and therefore bonus) is the player's choice. Event must be successfully completed to earn the bonus. The "Previous Best" is not permitted as a measurement.
    Submission Message
    Achieved on 20220226. Chosen around 24:26. Attempt begins around 38:32.
    -- AP

2. 06-30-2022, 01:49 PM
    I see a typo here, unless there is another run. I'm seeing 6,616 for a final score.
    Thanks Barthax, Luigi Ruffolo thanked this post
  3. 06-30-2022, 02:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by thegamer1185 View Post
    I see a typo here, unless there is another run. I'm seeing 6,616 for a final score.
    Thanks. Three 6s is definitely what it is. ;)
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
  4. 07-01-2022, 04:25 AM
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
    Likes thegamer1185 liked this post
  5. 07-01-2022, 05:37 AM
    Voting no as the wrong score was submitted. At the 41:43 mark of the submission, it shows 6,616 and not the submitted score of 6,116.
  6. 07-01-2022, 05:55 AM
    Voting no as score is wrong
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	15 
Size:	192.8 KB 
ID:	149445
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	14 
Size:	881.5 KB 
ID:	149446

Quote Originally Posted by Barthax View Post
    vzaar-player

PAL - Kudos World Series - Compact Sports Series - Street Race - Stockholm - Gamla Oval - Laps 3 [Kudos]
    Score Trackhttps://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=245787
    RulesScore taken from the "Total Event Kudos" displayed after the difficulty bonus is applied for the indicated event. Difficulty (and therefore bonus) is the player's choice. Event must be successfully completed to earn the bonus. The "Previous Best" is not permitted as a measurement.
    Submission MessageAchieved on 20220226. Chosen around 24:26. Attempt begins around 38:32.
    -- AP

JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
  7. 07-01-2022, 06:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax View Post
    Would you believe that after seeing the submitted score was incorrect, I voted YES on it?! I think I've done that about 3-4 times by accident, at least this one I was able to catch because of the notifications. Dumb.
    Likes Barthax, Luigi Ruffolo liked this post
  8. 07-01-2022, 06:36 AM
    Would you believe that after seeing the submitted score was incorrect, I voted YES on it?! I think I've done that about 3-4 times by accident, at least this one I was able to catch because of the notifications. Dumb.
    It wouldn't be the first time I've commented & forgotten to switch too: mainly on my own subs! Habits be damned!
  9. 07-01-2022, 06:36 AM
    No worries. It happens to us all from time to time.
    Likes thegamer1185 liked this post
  10. 07-01-2022, 07:34 AM
    I go to fast sometimes going through video game submissions making really bone head mistakes where it clearly says vote no and and I vote yes anyways or forgetting to check back to change the vote. Getting old I am 60. plus, I have a 3-year-old son Adonis keeps my really busy and, on my toes, and I lose track on what Iwas doing before after taking care of 3-year-old son Adonis feeding, teaching, changing, reading, playing, cleaning, him etc.

Women at multitasking then men are with children. I pray a lot.

My 20 of my own video game submissions where I even ask Twin Galaxies members to vote no I still voted yes somehow why! I do not know, absent minded.

20 of my video game submissions that I got wrong alone, aside from the others. I need to slow down and review and recheck the video game submissions

59 with Rosco, Texas group 3rd party site wrong submissions of 108.
    31,948 Submission points
    (Total Right Votes -((Submissions Queued +Submissions Accepted + Submissions Rejected-1)*3) -Donated SP Tracks - Certificates = Submission Points)

ALL
    JJT_DEFENDER
    FRIENDS
    SUBSCRIPTIONS
    SUBMISSIONS - QUEUED (2)
    SUBMISSIONS - ACCEPTED (555)
    SUBMISSIONS - REJECTED (69)
    FOUNDED TRACKS (1,057 SP DONATED)
    RIGHT VOTES (34,880 VOTES)
    WRONG VOTES (108 VOTES)

JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
    Likes Barthax liked this post
Join us