Sega Genesis / Sega Mega Drive - Ayrton Senna's Super Monaco GP II - EMU - Free Run - Spain [Fastest Lap] - 45.5

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Sega Genesis / Sega Mega Drive - Ayrton Senna's Super Monaco GP II - EMU - Free Run - Spain [Fastest Lap] - 45.5

07-03-2022, 06:21 PM
    vzaar-player

EMU - Free Run - Spain [Fastest Lap]
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=231490
    Rank
    Rules
    Any Control Type, Any Meter, Free Practice, Free Run Mode, Any TransmissionSpecial Rules: You MUST complete at LEAST 1 Lap for your Lap Time to count.You may use any Sega Genesis emulator.
    Submission Message
    Settings at 0:18 , Lap at 9:51

Thanks for watching

Attached Images Attached Images  
  2. 07-04-2022, 04:33 AM
    You are really getting back in the zone here!!!
    Accepted!!!
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
    Thanks RaGeNyC thanked this post
    Likes RaGeNyC liked this post
  3. 07-04-2022, 04:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    You are really getting back in the zone here!!!
    Accepted!!!
    Yea, I'm starting to feel it..Thanks!

I think this track on emulator is another one where there's a difference between console (like the wall hits not working on Australia emu). I put a lot of time into this for the 45.45 we got on console...It wasn't happening, man. Right after this, I went to PAL and knocked it out on the second lap. It's weird that there are differences, but that's what I've noticed.
    my pronouns: f/you.
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  4. 07-04-2022, 05:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RaGeNyC View Post
    Yea, I'm starting to feel it..Thanks!

I think this track on emulator is another one where there's a difference between console (like the wall hits not working on Australia emu). I put a lot of time into this for the 45.45 we got on console...It wasn't happening, man. Right after this, I went to PAL and knocked it out on the second lap. It's weird that there are differences, but that's what I've noticed.
    The NTSC/PAL thing was, you remember, a casual mission for me a couple years ago, and even then I remember wishing/asking for someone more astute to be checking it out as well, I knew I could feel differences, but defining them was difficult for me.
    I have my own theories as to the "why"'s, dropped important frames, etc, etc, but I'm likely wrong...
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
    Likes RaGeNyC liked this post
  5. 07-04-2022, 07:18 AM
    Voting yes
    Start
    Final
    Name:  image.png
Views: 15
Size:  899.3 KBName:  image.png
Views: 16
Size:  1,020.5 KBName:  image.png
Views: 17
Size:  806.8 KB
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
Join us