Sega Genesis / Sega Mega Drive - Ayrton Senna's Super Monaco GP II - PAL - Free Run - Spain - Best Lap - 45.45

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Sega Genesis / Sega Mega Drive - Ayrton Senna's Super Monaco GP II - PAL - Free Run - Spain - Best Lap - 45.45

07-03-2022, 07:32 PM
    vzaar-player

PAL - Free Run - Spain - Best Lap
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=120032
    Rank
    Rules
    Default Settings.
    Submission Message
    Settings at 0:25 , Lap at 1:44

Thanks for watching

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes Rickster8, nads, Rogerpoco, JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 07-03-2022, 10:19 PM
    Score noted at the time. Voting yes.

Anything I missed? Please tell me. I am going to be voting again after a long haitus and I frequently make mistakes...
    Thanks RaGeNyC thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  3. 07-04-2022, 04:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Salim Farhat View Post
    Score noted at the time. Voting yes.

Anything I missed? Please tell me. I am going to be voting again after a long haitus and I frequently make mistakes...
    Thanks.

Nah, you're good. I showed the console being powered up and the everdrive cartridge cheat-menu empty (all X's). Besides the score, you can see at 0:25 that I chose Free Run and Spain. That's basically it for settings to look for.
    my pronouns: f/you.
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  4. 07-04-2022, 04:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RaGeNyC View Post
    Thanks.

Nah, you're good. I showed the console being powered up and the everdrive cartridge cheat-menu empty (all X's). Besides the score, you can see at 0:25 that I chose Free Run and Spain. That's basically it for settings to look for.
    As there are two different Mega Drives (EU & Jap), the European version can be confirmed by the TV signal: PAL. ;)
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
    Thanks RaGeNyC thanked this post
    Likes RaGeNyC, Rogerpoco liked this post
  5. 07-04-2022, 04:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax View Post
    As there are two different Mega Drives (EU & Jap), the European version can be confirmed by the TV signal: PAL. ;)
    Thanks for pointing that out, Pete. It does look a little different that EU, but I can't expect every adjudicator to know the color differences. I think I'll start showing the bottom of my console. Thank again, brutha!
    my pronouns: f/you.
    Likes Barthax, Rogerpoco liked this post
  6. 07-04-2022, 07:23 AM
    Voting yes
    Start
    Final
    Name:  image.png
Views: 22
Size:  781.0 KB
Size:  357.8 KB
Size:  403.0 KBName:  image.png
Size:  533.6 KB
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
  7. 07-04-2022, 10:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax View Post
    Another quick one to tell by is the colour of the panel where the on light is
    Grey is PAL
    Maroon NTSC/JAP
    Likes Barthax, RaGeNyC liked this post
Join us