PlayStation 2 - Kingdom Hearts - NTSC - Hades Cup - Enter Together [Most Consecutive Wins] - 49

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. PlayStation 2 - Kingdom Hearts - NTSC - Hades Cup - Enter Together [Most Consecutive Wins] - 49

07-06-2022, 11:10 AM
    vzaar-player

NTSC - Hades Cup - Enter Together [Most Consecutive Wins]
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=248736
    Rank
    Rules
    Score is determined by how many rounds you win in a row in the specified cup at the Olympus Coliseum. Must play under the specified rules.
    Submission Message
    Disc, console and boot up shown at 0:00
    Controller shown at 1:00
    Selecting Hades Cup (Enter Together) and run begins at 1:30

Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 07-06-2022, 11:12 AM
    Because I wasn't able to fit them in the submission message, here's the timestamps for my 49 wins.

Win #1 VS. Shadow Brothers shown at 2:03
    Win #2 VS. Wild Dance shown at 2:32
    Win #3 VS. Terrible Feet shown at 3:06
    Win #4 VS. Dirty Claws shown at 3:31
    Win #5 VS. Mad Truffle shown at 3:53
    Win #6 VS. Yuffie shown at 4:35
    Win #7 VS. Outlaws shown at 5:00
    Win #8 VS. Dark Garrison shown at 5:31
    Win #9 VS. Bad Union shown at 6:02
    Win #10 VS. Behemoth shown at 7:48
    Win #11 VS. Red Legion shown at 8:20
    Win #12 VS. Blue Legion shown at 8:56
    Win #13 VS. Sorcerous Armor shown at 9:36
    Win #14 VS. Mad Fungus shown at 10:02
    Win #15 VS. Spiders & Magic shown at 10:27
    Win #16 VS. Optical Trick shown at 11:23
    Win #17 VS. Magic Force shown at 11:50
    Win #18 VS. Shadow Summoners shown at 12:26
    Win #19 VS. Mystic Mages shown at 12:50
    Win #20 VS. Cerberus shown at 14:50
    Win #21 VS. Sky Raiders shown at 15:27
    Win #22 VS. Spookies shown at 15:50
    Win #23 VS. Terrible Fists shown at 16:20
    Win #24 VS. Shadow Storm shown at 16:57
    Win #25 VS. Avengers shown at 17:20
    Win #26 VS. Dark Knights shown at 18:17
    Win #27 VS. Black Flap shown at 18:50
    Win #28 VS. Night Soarers shown at 19:19
    Win #29 VS. Air Corsairs shown at 19:54
    Win #30 VS. Cloud & Leon shown at 21:28
    Win #31 VS. The Large Trio shown at 22:06
    Win #32 VS. Blaze Bandits shown at 22:40
    Win #33 VS. False Angels shown at 23:09
    Win #34 VS. Dark Storm shown at 24:07
    Win #35 VS. Air Brigade shown at 24:33
    Win #36 VS. Violent Bunch shown at 25:08
    Win #37 VS. Heavy Warriors shown at 25:40
    Win #38 VS. Interceptors shown at 26:06
    Win #39 VS. Elder Force shown at 26:52
    Win #40 VS. Hades shown at 28:45
    Win #41 VS. Night Rave shown at 29:26
    Win #42 VS. The Requiem shown at 30:06
    Win #43 VS. Invisible Fear shown at 31:11
    Win #44 VS. Mad Mushroom shown at 31:33
    Win #45 VS. Black Storm shown at 32:24
    Win #46 VS. Twin Mirage shown at 33:20
    Win #47 VS. Shadow Troopers shown at 34:13
    Win #48 VS. Final Battalion shown at 35:43
    Win #49 VS. Rock Titan shown at 37:21
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
  3. 07-06-2022, 01:29 PM
    Hey, Bro, next time yur in yur head, say hello to SXNSKI Da Chet and Woosier for me, they seem like really cool guys!!!
    Jesus Christ.
    Yur doing it wrong, Bro.
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
  4. 07-06-2022, 01:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    Hey, Bro, next time yur in yur head, say hello to SXNSKI Da Chet and Woosier for me, they seem like really cool guys!!!
    Jesus Christ.
    Yur doing it wrong, Bro.
    I've already explained this more times than I need to. And I get it - a lot of you feel how you want to feel about me because of that incident, an incident I've apologized for, realized that it was wrong and have moved on from. If you or anyone else want to keep living in the past, feel free.

Oh, and by the way, you're right. My cousin and my father really are cool guys.
  5. 07-06-2022, 02:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by LAH16 View Post
    I've already explained this more times than I need to. And I get it - a lot of you feel how you want to feel about me because of that incident, an incident I've apologized for, realized that it was wrong and have moved on from. If you or anyone else want to keep living in the past, feel free.

Oh, and by the way, you're right. My cousin and my father really are cool guys.
    Well, as I am pointing out that the behavior is a pattern that is clearly being repeated, I'm not exactly sure that "more times than I need to" is germane or relevant to this, tbh.

Don't need your, or anyone else's approval/acceptance, or frankly even acknowledgement of how I live my life, but thanks there, I suppose?

Is a shame, using unaware people for your own self promotion. I'm sure they are perfectly good folks, for the most part, I usually am right, this post/thread included.

Sorry, Man, I just don't buy into the way you clearly do things, and I'm one of the most shameless people here, I just can't believe that you really think people here buy most of what you are selling.
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
    Thanks wwdkong, Excelliron thanked this post
    Likes Excelliron liked this post
  6. 07-06-2022, 02:26 PM
    Well, as I am pointing out that the behavior is a pattern that is clearly being repeated, I'm not exactly sure that "more times than I need to" is germane or relevant to this, tbh.

Don't need your, or anyone else's approval/acceptance, or frankly even acknowledgement of how I live my life, but thanks there, I suppose?

Is a shame, using unaware people for your own self promotion. I'm sure they are perfectly good folks, for the most part, I usually am right, this post/thread included.

Sorry, Man, I just don't buy into the way you clearly do things, and I'm one of the most shameless people here, I just can't believe that you really think people here buy most of what you are selling.
    See, now you're taking this way too far by saying these people are unaware. They are very aware. My family and friends who are fellow TG members, two of which live in the same house as I do, are all aware of what it is I do. That's why they all joined up here to help support me because they know me better than anyone else here ever will. But hey, you and others are going to believe what you want and there's nothing I can do about that.
  7. 07-06-2022, 02:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by LAH16 View Post
    See, now you're taking this way too far by saying these people are unaware. They are very aware. My family and friends who are fellow TG members, two of which live in the same house as I do, are all aware of what it is I do. That's why they all joined up here to help support me because they know me better than anyone else here ever will. But hey, you and others are going to believe what you want and there's nothing I can do about that.
    "Way too far" seems a bit drama queen, considering the circumstances.
    Could care less how "aware" they are, more interested in the amount of time they spend in front of their PC, adjudicating scores, earning points to submit and create tracks.
    Dude, come on-that doesn't happen.
    Ever.
    You KNOW that.
    You know that anyone paying attention knows that.

I don't think you understand-tg cred/sp, etc is essentially "currency". People that have been here for years inherently understand it, the ebbs and flows-your stuff is unnatural.
    Spending time on others accounts, voting "in their stead", is cheating the system, and there are many, many people who struggle to keep their numbers up to where they can even submit one score-what you are doing, what you KNOW you are doing, is simply unfair, Bro, and you know it.
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
  8. 07-06-2022, 02:47 PM
    "Way too far" seems a bit drama queen, considering the circumstances.
    Could care less how "aware" they are, more interested in the amount of time they spend in front of their PC, adjudicating scores, earning points to submit and create tracks.
    Dude, come on-that doesn't happen.
    Ever.
    You KNOW that.
    You know that anyone paying attention knows that.

I don't think you understand-tg cred/sp, etc is essentially "currency". People that have been here for years inherently understand it, the ebbs and flows-your stuff is unnatural.
    Spending time on others accounts, voting "in their stead", is cheating the system, and there are many, many people who struggle to keep their numbers up to where they can even submit one score-what you are doing, what you KNOW you are doing, is simply unfair, Bro, and you know it.
    You'd be surprised. For us in my household, sitting down in front of PCs or on our phones is what we do pretty much 24/7. I work from home, my wife is in a wheelchair, my parents are both retired and my dad spends his time here at home taking care of my mother who is disabled. So yeah, the three of us have plenty of time on our hands. I took the time to show them how things work here, how to vote, what to look out for, etc. And they do put the time in to do that just like everyone else here.

And as far as the voting for other people, the moment I asked the question to everyone here and found out that's against the rules and not accepted, even with their permission, I stopped. I take this as serious as you and everyone else here.

And unfair? How is what I'm doing unfair? All of my scores are legit scores, I was apart of making a lot of the tracks with help from my family and friends and the ones I didn't, my wife made with their help. And I follow the rules of said tracks. Look, I apologize for voting for others, something I put out there for everyone to know and again, when I found out it was wrong, I STOPPED. And this problem you have with me and how I submit scores, I don't know what to tell you. But I'm not going to say sorry for my friends and family wanting to help me.
  9. 07-06-2022, 03:44 PM
    Voting yes
    I will check it a 2nd time to be absolutely sure.

LAH16 you can vote on any family, friend, and any Twin Galaxies members video game submissions.

Roger where is the Twin Galaxies rule that states that you cannot?

Start
    Final
    Name:  image.png
Views: 55
Size:  428.1 KBName:  image.png
Views: 46
Size:  397.4 KB
Views: 48
Size:  168.8 KB
    All 49 wins are good
    Win #1 VS. Shadow Brothers shown at 2:03
    Win #2 VS. Wild Dance shown at 2:32
    Win #3 VS. Terrible Feet shown at 3:06
    Win #4 VS. Dirty Claws shown at 3:31
    Win #5 VS. Mad Truffle shown at 3:53
    Win #6 VS. Yuffie shown at 4:35
    Win #7 VS. Outlaws shown at 5:00
    Win #8 VS. Dark Garrison shown at 5:31
    Win #9 VS. Bad Union shown at 6:02
    Win #10 VS. Behemoth shown at 7:48
    Win #11 VS. Red Legion shown at 8:20
    Win #12 VS. Blue Legion shown at 8:56
    Win #13 VS. Sorcerous Armor shown at 9:36
    Win #14 VS. Mad Fungus shown at 10:02
    Win #15 VS. Spiders & Magic shown at 10:27
    Win #16 VS. Optical Trick shown at 11:23
    Win #17 VS. Magic Force shown at 11:50
    Win #18 VS. Shadow Summoners shown at 12:26
    Win #19 VS. Mystic Mages shown at 12:50
    Win #20 VS. Cerberus shown at 14:50
    Win #21 VS. Sky Raiders shown at 15:27
    Win #22 VS. Spookies shown at 15:50
    Win #23 VS. Terrible Fists shown at 16:20
    Win #24 VS. Shadow Storm shown at 16:57
    Win #25 VS. Avengers shown at 17:20
    Win #26 VS. Dark Knights shown at 18:17
    Win #27 VS. Black Flap shown at 18:50
    Win #28 VS. Night Soarers shown at 19:19
    Win #29 VS. Air Corsairs shown at 19:54
    Win #30 VS. Cloud & Leon shown at 21:28
    Win #31 VS. The Large Trio shown at 22:06
    Win #32 VS. Blaze Bandits shown at 22:40
    Win #33 VS. False Angels shown at 23:09
    Win #34 VS. Dark Storm shown at 24:07
    Win #35 VS. Air Brigade shown at 24:33
    Win #36 VS. Violent Bunch shown at 25:08
    Win #37 VS. Heavy Warriors shown at 25:40
    Win #38 VS. Interceptors shown at 26:06
    Win #39 VS. Elder Force shown at 26:52
    Win #40 VS. Hades shown at 28:45
    Win #41 VS. Night Rave shown at 29:26
    Win #42 VS. The Requiem shown at 30:06
    Win #43 VS. Invisible Fear shown at 31:11
    Win #44 VS. Mad Mushroom shown at 31:33
    Win #45 VS. Black Storm shown at 32:24
    Win #46 VS. Twin Mirage shown at 33:20
    Win #47 VS. Shadow Troopers shown at 34:13
    Win #48 VS. Final Battalion shown at 35:43
Views: 45
Size:  127.3 KB
    Win #49 VS. Rock Titan shown at 37:21
Views: 47
Size:  45.1 KB
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
    Thanks LAH16 thanked this post
  10. 07-06-2022, 04:00 PM
    My husband LAH16 has put countless hours and effort into his submissions. Heís submitted close to 900 records and I have been present for every single one of them. I donít talk during all of them because it takes a lot of focus him to accomplish them. I talk to friends most of the time when he is recording his submissions so viewers if you think they arenít real then you are mistaken and for all of the time he has put into this passion he loves he has accomplished so much and I am so proud of him!! I love you so much babe. I have made some tracks and I was glad to do so with the help of my family. Everyday his spends time on submissions so I donít see how it seems unrealistic to some he enjoys this so much and it gives him joy so he does not stop and guess what I get to see submissions happen live when recorded that is such a wonderful honor for me!

And yes, our family does help him and support him. Our living conditions as well as the ones of our family isnít like everyone elseís. As he said, he has shown us whatís to be expected here and how to vote on submissions. We have more time on our hands than others. And for anyone to say or think otherwise or feel that us helping him is wrong, then oh well. It makes me sick and upset that people think that our living situation is unrealistic, that people think that itís impossible for people to be in front of their PCs, phones or what have you all the time. Iím in a wheelchair and Iím not ashamed to say that I am on my PC a majority of the day. My father in law Wooiser does the same when heís not helping my mother in law or others. Donít judge someone when you donít even know them or their situation. For people who do that or have that way of thinking, get a life. Seriously. Itís not my husbands fault that heís in a situation where he has family and friends who are more than willing to help him achieve something he loves doing so much. And we do it ON OUR OWN. Stop judging people off of one mistake made, a mistake thatís been apologized for and made right ever since we were told it was wrong.

And donít ever say that my family isnít aware. We all are. That goes for my friends as well.

Ugh, some people. But with that being said, congrats on your new record Love. Great job. Keep up the great work showing everyone what youíre capable of in video games.
    Thanks LAH16, JJT_Defender thanked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Join us