PlayStation 2 - Kingdom Hearts - NTSC - Hades Cup - Enter Together [Most Consecutive Wins] - 49

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

    This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. 07-06-2022, 04:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JJT_Defender View Post
    Voting yes
    I will check it a 2nd time to be absolutely sure.

    LAH16 you can vote on any family, friend, and any Twin Galaxies members video game submissions.

    Roger where is the Twin Galaxies rule that states that you cannot?

    Start
    Final
    Attachment 150077Attachment 150076
    Attachment 150075
    All 49 wins are good
    Win #1 VS. Shadow Brothers shown at 2:03
    Win #2 VS. Wild Dance shown at 2:32
    Win #3 VS. Terrible Feet shown at 3:06
    Win #4 VS. Dirty Claws shown at 3:31
    Win #5 VS. Mad Truffle shown at 3:53
    Win #6 VS. Yuffie shown at 4:35
    Win #7 VS. Outlaws shown at 5:00
    Win #8 VS. Dark Garrison shown at 5:31
    Win #9 VS. Bad Union shown at 6:02
    Win #10 VS. Behemoth shown at 7:48
    Win #11 VS. Red Legion shown at 8:20
    Win #12 VS. Blue Legion shown at 8:56
    Win #13 VS. Sorcerous Armor shown at 9:36
    Win #14 VS. Mad Fungus shown at 10:02
    Win #15 VS. Spiders & Magic shown at 10:27
    Win #16 VS. Optical Trick shown at 11:23
    Win #17 VS. Magic Force shown at 11:50
    Win #18 VS. Shadow Summoners shown at 12:26
    Win #19 VS. Mystic Mages shown at 12:50
    Win #20 VS. Cerberus shown at 14:50
    Win #21 VS. Sky Raiders shown at 15:27
    Win #22 VS. Spookies shown at 15:50
    Win #23 VS. Terrible Fists shown at 16:20
    Win #24 VS. Shadow Storm shown at 16:57
    Win #25 VS. Avengers shown at 17:20
    Win #26 VS. Dark Knights shown at 18:17
    Win #27 VS. Black Flap shown at 18:50
    Win #28 VS. Night Soarers shown at 19:19
    Win #29 VS. Air Corsairs shown at 19:54
    Win #30 VS. Cloud & Leon shown at 21:28
    Win #31 VS. The Large Trio shown at 22:06
    Win #32 VS. Blaze Bandits shown at 22:40
    Win #33 VS. False Angels shown at 23:09
    Win #34 VS. Dark Storm shown at 24:07
    Win #35 VS. Air Brigade shown at 24:33
    Win #36 VS. Violent Bunch shown at 25:08
    Win #37 VS. Heavy Warriors shown at 25:40
    Win #38 VS. Interceptors shown at 26:06
    Win #39 VS. Elder Force shown at 26:52
    Win #40 VS. Hades shown at 28:45
    Win #41 VS. Night Rave shown at 29:26
    Win #42 VS. The Requiem shown at 30:06
    Win #43 VS. Invisible Fear shown at 31:11
    Win #44 VS. Mad Mushroom shown at 31:33
    Win #45 VS. Black Storm shown at 32:24
    Win #46 VS. Twin Mirage shown at 33:20
    Win #47 VS. Shadow Troopers shown at 34:13
    Win #48 VS. Final Battalion shown at 35:43
    Attachment 150079
    Win #49 VS. Rock Titan shown at 37:21
    Attachment 150078
    Thank you JJT.

    The situation he's talking about isn't about voting on family member's submissions. What he's talking about is back when I voted on submissions for my family and friends under their accounts. At the time, I didn't know that was against the rules and when I asked about it in a public thread, I was told by many members that that's a no go. So I stopped doing so, telling my friends and family that if they wanted to vote on submissions they had to log on and do it themselves as I can't do it for them anymore. But all this time later, there are some people that think I'm still doing it. But please, don't insert yourself in this. I don't want you getting caught up in any drama. But again, thank you so much for taking the time to go through this submission and make sure everything was in order.
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 07-06-2022, 04:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JennyBlue91 View Post
    My husband LAH16 has put countless hours and effort into his submissions. Heís submitted close to 900 records and I have been present for every single one of them. I donít talk during all of them because it takes a lot of focus him to accomplish them. I talk to friends most of the time when he is recording his submissions so viewers if you think they arenít real then you are mistaken and for all of the time he has put into this passion he loves he has accomplished so much and I am so proud of him!! I love you so much babe. I have made some tracks and I was glad to do so with the help of my family. Everyday his spends time on submissions so I donít see how it seems unrealistic to some he enjoys this so much and it gives him joy so he does not stop and guess what I get to see submissions happen live when recorded that is such a wonderful honor for me!

    And yes, our family does help him and support him. Our living conditions as well as the ones of our family isnít like everyone elseís. As he said, he has shown us whatís to be expected here and how to vote on submissions. We have more time on our hands than others. And for anyone to say or think otherwise or feel that us helping him is wrong, then oh well. It makes me sick and upset that people think that our living situation is unrealistic, that people think that itís impossible for people to be in front of their PCs, phones or what have you all the time. Iím in a wheelchair and Iím not ashamed to say that I am on my PC a majority of the day. My father in law Wooiser does the same when heís not helping my mother in law or others. Donít judge someone when you donít even know them or their situation. For people who do that or have that way of thinking, get a life. Seriously. Itís not my husbands fault that heís in a situation where he has family and friends who are more than willing to help him achieve something he loves doing so much. And we do it ON OUR OWN. Stop judging people off of one mistake made, a mistake thatís been apologized for and made right ever since we were told it was wrong.

    And donít ever say that my family isnít aware. We all are. That goes for my friends as well.

    Ugh, some people. But with that being said, congrats on your new record Love. Great job. Keep up the great work showing everyone what youíre capable of in video games.
    Thanks Love. Means so much to me. And thanks for your love and support. Don't let this get to you. And no worries, I'll definitely keep doing my best to show what's possible in video games for all to achieve.
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  3. 07-06-2022, 04:46 PM
    What a load.
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
    Likes Excelliron liked this post
  4. 07-06-2022, 04:58 PM
    That explains it but that was 3-6 months ago when you first joined Twin Galaxies.
    Quote Originally Posted by LAH16 View Post
    Thank you JJT.

    The situation he's talking about isn't about voting on family member's submissions. What he's talking about is back when I voted on submissions for my family and friends under their accounts. At the time, I didn't know that was against the rules and when I asked about it in a public thread, I was told by many members that that's a no go. So I stopped doing so, telling my friends and family that if they wanted to vote on submissions they had to log on and do it themselves as I can't do it for them anymore. But all this time later, there are some people that think I'm still doing it. But please, don't insert yourself in this. I don't want you getting caught up in any drama. But again, thank you so much for taking the time to go through this submission and make sure everything was in order.
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
    Thanks LAH16 thanked this post
  5. 07-06-2022, 05:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JJT_Defender View Post
    That explains it but that was 3-6 months ago when you first joined Twin Galaxies.
    Yes. And I've come a long way and learned much from so many since then. I know how to conduct myself here when it comes to making tracks and submitting scores. But honestly, it's at a point where it is what it is. I've explained and told this story so many times, my wife and I both. Whether people choose to believe it or not, that's completely on them. They can feel how they want to feel.

    But on a more positive note, I had a lot of fun with this run. I look forward to doing more on Kingdom Hearts as its my favorite video game ever.
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  6. 07-06-2022, 06:18 PM
    Shadow Brothers selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 24
Size:  2.6 KB
    Win #1 VS. Shadow Brothers shown at 2:03
    Win #2 VS. Wild Dance shown at 2:32 selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 25
Size:  2.5 KB
    Win #3 VS. Terrible Feet shown at 3:06 selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 25
Size:  2.3 KB
    Win #4 VS. Dirty Claws shown at 3:31 selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 24
Size:  2.3 KB
    Win #5 VS. Mad Truffle shown at 3:53 selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 25
Size:  2.5 KB
    Win #6 VS. Yuffie shown at 4:35 selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 24
Size:  2.3 KB
    Win #7 VS. Outlaws shown at 5:00 selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 26
Size:  2.3 KB
    Win #8 VS. Dark Garrison shown at 5:31 selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 26
Size:  2.3 KB
    Win #9 VS. Bad Union shown at 6:02 selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 24
Size:  2.2 KB
    Win #10 VS. Behemoth shown at 7:48 selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 24
Size:  2.4 KB
    Win #11 VS. Red Legion shown at 8:20 selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 25
Size:  2.1 KB
    Win #12 VS. Blue Legion shown at 8:56 selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 25
Size:  2.2 KB
    Win #13 VS. Sorcerous Armor shown at 9:36 selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 24
Size:  2.3 KB
    Name:  image.png
Views: 24
Size:  59.7 KB
    Win #14 VS. Mad Fungus shown at 10:02 selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 24
Size:  2.4 KB
    Win #15 VS. Spiders & Magic shown at 10:27 selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 24
Size:  2.4 KB
    Win #16 VS. Optical Trick shown at 11:23 selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 25
Size:  2.1 KB
    Win #17 VS. Magic Force shown at 11:50 selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 25
Size:  2.2 KB
    Win #18 VS. Shadow Summoners shown at 12:26 selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 24
Size:  2.4 KB
    Win #19 VS. Mystic Mages shown at 12:50 selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 26
Size:  2.4 KB
    Win #20 VS. Cerberus shown at 14:50 selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 24
Size:  2.3 KB
    Win #21 VS. Sky Raiders shown at 15:27 selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 26
Size:  2.3 KB
    Win #22 VS. Spookies shown at 15:50 selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 25
Size:  2.4 KB
    Win #23 VS. Terrible Fists shown at 16:20 selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 26
Size:  2.2 KB
    Win #24 VS. Shadow Storm shown at 16:57 selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 26
Size:  2.4 KB
    Win #25 VS. Avengers shown at 17:20 selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 25
Size:  2.1 KB
    Win #26 VS. Dark Knights shown at 18:17 selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 25
Size:  2.2 KB
    Win #27 VS. Black Flap shown at 18:50 selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 24
Size:  2.2 KB
    Win #28 VS. Night Soarers shown at 19:19 selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 26
Size:  2.2 KB
    Win #29 VS. Air Corsairs shown at 19:54 selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 24
Size:  2.2 KB
    Win #30 VS. Cloud & Leon shown at 21:28 selected at Processing...x
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
  7. 07-06-2022, 06:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JennyBlue91 View Post
    My husband LAH16 has put countless hours and effort into his submissions. Heís submitted close to 900 records and I have been present for every single one of them.....Ugh, some people.
    "Ugghh some people" is right.
    Take aside all this making up fake people to vote on your scores, cast aside how LAH16 UNDERMINED THE ENTIRE TG PEER CHOICE AWARDS so he could get his picture in some local newspaper and brag about it....he has 900 records and 85 ESI!
    A good portion of the tracks he created were maxout tracks simply so he could be the first entry and then no one could ever beat him. Thats very cheap and frowned upon IMO.
    Even on the ones that arent maxouts are still incredibly cheap, look at all these NBA street tracks he created. Just look at them. He's turned what should be one track into 32 tracks, one for each team, multiply that again for 'biggest blowout by tricks' and again for 'biggest blowout by combos' and again for every star player.....its freaking ridiculous. No one is ever going to play 99% of these tracks.

    IMO he has maybe 2-3 legitimate submissions, thats it.

    But I dont own this joint, I have no power, and he seems to have suckered a number of TG members into believing him so all I can do is ignore it since we arent provided any way to ignore members here.
    Rampage Arcade World Champion
    ...............Roy was Right..................
  8. 07-06-2022, 06:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Excelliron View Post
    "Ugghh some people" is right.
    Take aside all this making up fake people to vote on your scores, cast aside how LAH16 UNDERMINED THE ENTIRE TG PEER CHOICE AWARDS so he could get his picture in some local newspaper and brag about it....he has 900 records and 85 ESI!
    A good portion of the tracks he created were maxout tracks simply so he could be the first entry and then no one could ever beat him. Thats very cheap and frowned upon IMO.
    Even on the ones that arent maxouts are still incredibly cheap, look at all these NBA street tracks he created. Just look at them. He's turned what should be one track into 32 tracks, one for each team, multiply that again for 'biggest blowout by tricks' and again for 'biggest blowout by combos' and again for every star player.....its freaking ridiculous. No one is ever going to play 99% of these tracks.

    IMO he has maybe 2-3 legitimate submissions, thats it.

    But I dont own this joint, I have no power, and he seems to have suckered a number of TG members into believing him so all I can do is ignore it since we arent provided any way to ignore members here.
    Thank you. That's what I wanted to hear. Just ignore me and my submissions. All of the tracks I've made as well as the scores I've gotten are legit, as well as ones that anyone else can go for if they'd like to. And if and when the day comes when someone can tie any of my records or even break them, congratulations will come their way for tying me as well as an attempt by me to take back ones that get beat. But yes, just ignore me and leave me be. It'll be much appreciated, believe me.
  9. 07-06-2022, 06:44 PM
    Win #30 VS. Cloud & Leon shown at 21:28 Selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 17
Size:  2.4 KB
    Win #31 VS. The Large Trio shown at 22:06 Selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 17
Size:  2.5 KB
    Win #32 VS. Blaze Bandits shown at 22:40 Selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 18
Size:  2.2 KB
    Win #33 VS. False Angels shown at 23:09 Selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 17
Size:  2.5 KB
    Win #34 VS. Dark Storm shown at 24:07 Selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 18
Size:  2.3 KB
    Win #35 VS. Air Brigade shown at 24:33 Selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 19
Size:  2.2 KB
    Win #36 VS. Violent Bunch shown at 25:08 Selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 18
Size:  2.5 KB
    Win #37 VS. Heavy Warriors shown at 25:40 Selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 20
Size:  2.3 KB
    Win #38 VS. Interceptors shown at 26:06 Selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 20
Size:  2.3 KB
    Win #39 VS. Elder Force shown at 26:52 Selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 17
Size:  2.2 KB
    Win #40 VS. Hades shown at 28:45 Selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 17
Size:  2.1 KB
    Win #41 VS. Night Rave shown at 29:26 Selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 19
Size:  2.3 KB
    Win #42 VS. The Requiem shown at 30:06 Selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 19
Size:  2.4 KB
    Win #43 VS. Invisible Fear shown at 31:11 Selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 19
Size:  2.4 KB
    Win #44 VS. Mad Mushroom shown at 31:33 Selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 18
Size:  2.4 KB
    Win #45 VS. Black Storm shown at 32:24 Selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 17
Size:  2.3 KB
    Win #46 VS. Twin Mirage shown at 33:20 Selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 18
Size:  2.1 KB
    Win #47 VS. Shadow Troopers shown at 34:13 Selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 18
Size:  2.3 KB
    Win #48 VS. Final Battalion shown at 35:43 Selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 18
Size:  2.5 KB
    Win #49 VS. Rock Titan shown at 37:21 Selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 19
Size:  2.7 KB

    Name:  image.png
Views: 17
Size:  412.5 KB
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
    Thanks LAH16 thanked this post
  10. 07-06-2022, 06:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JJT_Defender View Post
    Win #30 VS. Cloud & Leon shown at 21:28 Selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 17
Size:  2.4 KB
    Win #31 VS. The Large Trio shown at 22:06 Selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 17
Size:  2.5 KB
    Win #32 VS. Blaze Bandits shown at 22:40 Selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 18
Size:  2.2 KB
    Win #33 VS. False Angels shown at 23:09 Selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 17
Size:  2.5 KB
    Win #34 VS. Dark Storm shown at 24:07 Selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 18
Size:  2.3 KB
    Win #35 VS. Air Brigade shown at 24:33 Selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 19
Size:  2.2 KB
    Win #36 VS. Violent Bunch shown at 25:08 Selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 18
Size:  2.5 KB
    Win #37 VS. Heavy Warriors shown at 25:40 Selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 20
Size:  2.3 KB
    Win #38 VS. Interceptors shown at 26:06 Selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 20
Size:  2.3 KB
    Win #39 VS. Elder Force shown at 26:52 Selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 17
Size:  2.2 KB
    Win #40 VS. Hades shown at 28:45 Selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 17
Size:  2.1 KB
    Win #41 VS. Night Rave shown at 29:26 Selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 19
Size:  2.3 KB
    Win #42 VS. The Requiem shown at 30:06 Selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 19
Size:  2.4 KB
    Win #43 VS. Invisible Fear shown at 31:11 Selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 19
Size:  2.4 KB
    Win #44 VS. Mad Mushroom shown at 31:33 Selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 18
Size:  2.4 KB
    Win #45 VS. Black Storm shown at 32:24 Selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 17
Size:  2.3 KB
    Win #46 VS. Twin Mirage shown at 33:20 Selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 18
Size:  2.1 KB
    Win #47 VS. Shadow Troopers shown at 34:13 Selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 18
Size:  2.3 KB
    Win #48 VS. Final Battalion shown at 35:43 Selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 18
Size:  2.5 KB
    Win #49 VS. Rock Titan shown at 37:21 Selected at Name:  image.png
Views: 19
Size:  2.7 KB

    Name:  image.png
Views: 17
Size:  412.5 KB
    I gotta give you kudos for this one. I literally went throughout my entire video to get the timestamps and know how much time goes into it. And for you to have done the same, wow. Thanks a lot JJT.
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Join us