1. Xbox ONE - PAC-MAN 256 - Points - 55,171

07-18-2022, 05:33 PM
    vzaar-player

https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=208475
    Rank

Rules
    -
    Submission Message
    I'm submitting my score for Pac-Man 256, played as part of the Pac-Man Museum, Xbox One version, playing on Xbox Series X. The full run was streamed on Twitch and is available to view.
    I've uploaded an .mp4 of the run. The run can also be viewed on Twitch at:

The unedited Twitch stream can be viewed at:

The run I'm submitting begins at 19:03 of the complete stream.
    Thanks!

Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 07-18-2022, 07:01 PM
    Weird, the link to the track and the track rules are missing.
    Rampage Arcade World Champion
    ...............Roy was Right..................
    Likes Dalthanas liked this post
  3. 07-18-2022, 07:06 PM
    I agree! I had also written a brief synopsis with system etc. that didn't show up. I think because I included the Twitch links? It's my first submission, and I'm not sure if I should resubmit? I don't want to spam the forum and I'm not sure of the etiquette yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Excelliron View Post
    Weird, the link to the track and the track rules are missing.
  4. 07-19-2022, 07:36 AM
    Given that the rules and track didn't post properly, and that I increased my score by 11k while streaming last night, I'm going to cancel this submission and upload a fresh video. Hopefully I can avoid the same issues.
    Is an admin able to delete or cancel this submission, or tell me how? I'm not able to find an option to do so.

Thanks!
  5. 07-20-2022, 08:36 PM
    Welcome Dalthanas to Twin Galaxies
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
  6. 07-20-2022, 09:20 PM
    Ask Twin Galaxies members to vote no and make sure you vote no to, so as to not take credibility hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalthanas View Post
    Given that the rules and track didn't post properly, and that I increased my score by 11k while streaming last night, I'm going to cancel this submission and upload a fresh video. Hopefully I can avoid the same issues.
    Is an admin able to delete or cancel this submission, or tell me how? I'm not able to find an option to do so.

Thanks!
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
  7. 07-21-2022, 01:22 AM
    Good folks of Twin Galaxies, please vote no on this submission. As noted, the track and rules didn't post correctly. I've posted another submission for consideration with a better score and proper track. Thanks for your patience while I learn the ins and outs of the forum.
    Thanks datagod thanked this post
    Likes Excelliron liked this post
  8. 07-21-2022, 03:29 AM
    For the record - a snafu in the creation of the submission thread (like what happened here) is a perfectly valid reason to vote no on this submission. The fact that you beat your score and submitted another run that’s better is NOT a valid reason to vote no. Just airing that bit out here so you can get a feel for TGSAP and it’s principles.

Each submission stands alone and if you beat your own pending or completed submission then your new score will replace your old score on the leaderboard.
  9. 07-21-2022, 03:33 AM
    Also the fact that you can’t change or cancel a submission is based on the way the system is designed to function. You make a performance claim with your submission and you can add evidence as needed, but each claim is a permanent record of a players performance. Once a submission becomes live and voting can begin, it would be unethical to allow a submitter to change their claim or forcibly reject their submission.
  10. 07-21-2022, 05:55 AM
    We ALL go through the pains with our first submissions. Thanks for not giving up, and congrats on your other higher score.

I love this game, used to play it with my kids all the time.
    Your friend, datagod
    I have an arcade. IN MY HOUSE!
    https://hashnode.com/@datagod/joinme
    Thanks Dalthanas thanked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Join us