Nintendo Switch - Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - Spirit Battles - Mother Brain [Points] - 930,000

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Nintendo Switch - Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - Spirit Battles - Mother Brain [Points] - 930,000

07-20-2022, 02:57 PM
    vzaar-player

Spirit Battles - Mother Brain [Points]
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=248969
    Rank
    Rules
    Score is determined by the amount of points you have after winning the specified Spirit Battle from your Inventory of Spirits. You may play as any character with any Primary and Support Spirits equipped. Battle Items ARE NOT allowed.
    Submission Message
    Console, controller, and boot up shown at 0:00
    Cartridge shown at 0:20
    Selecting Mother Brain from my spirit inventory shown at 1:20
    Party setup shown at 1:30
    Attempts begin at 1:40
    Run begins at 3:20
    Points score of 930,000 shown at 3:37

Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JennyBlue91, JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 07-21-2022, 09:29 AM
    How are you getting all these submission points so fast, you only get 1 and it take 3 submission points to submit a video game record. wow! example 10 submitted video games x 3 equals 30 submissions points to submit all 10.
    Voting yes
    Start
    Final
    Name:  image.png
Views: 17
Size:  448.5 KBName:  image.png
Views: 18
Size:  824.9 KB
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
    Thanks LAH16 thanked this post
  3. 07-21-2022, 09:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JJT_Defender View Post
    How are you getting all these submission points so fast, you only get 1 and it take 3 submission points to submit a video game record. wow! example 10 submitted video games x 3 equals 30 submissions points to submit all 10.
    Voting yes
    Start
    Final
    Name:  image.png
Views: 17
Size:  448.5 KBName:  image.png
Views: 18
Size:  824.9 KB
    By voting on submissions like everyone else LOL. I take the time to go through and check everyone's submissions and vote appropriately. There are many other consistent players who upload a lot of submissions like I do at a time and I wait until I accumulate as many submission points as I can, usually somewhere around the 30-50 mark. Then I do as many submissions as my phone is able to hold and upload them all at once. I like to be consistent as much as I can. And plus, I'm at home most of the time so I got all the time in the world to do so LOL.
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
  4. 07-21-2022, 10:00 AM
    Oh, and thank you @JJT_Defender for your vote. Forgot to mention that in my last post. :)
Join us