SNES / SFC - Donkey Kong Country Competition Pak - EMU - Highest Score - 5,140

Poll: Is this Performance Claim Valid?

Poll is under voting by Participants
  1. 07-31-2022, 05:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackflag82 View Post
    Really confused why it is so difficult for TG to make a fix for this that doesn't allow you to chose multiple people if it's not a multi-player track.
    I'd assume it requires an additional field in the database to be created. Then when new tracks are proposed you would have additional fields of "is this track multi player: yes/no, if yes how many players: XX". And to update existing tracks with that, forget about it... Seeing as TG mentioned they would do nothing to convert existing multi player submissions on to this new format. (For reference to anyone not aware: previous multi player submissions had no standardization, and you could have a score submitted under a single member's individual account when the 2nd player wasn't a member, or a score submitted under each member's individual accounts, or a score submitted under two members's joint account)
    Likes Blackflag82 liked this post
  2. 07-31-2022, 06:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanLetsPlay View Post
    I can not upload another one until I get 3 points and 950 credibility points
    Looking at your profile, you have enough credibility (1000 points) just no submission ones.

it’s any easy dice just start voting on the other submissions, as long as you vote correctly you will get 3 points for each correct vote
    Likes AllanLetsPlay liked this post
  3. 07-31-2022, 06:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nads View Post
    Looking at your profile, you have enough credibility (1000 points) just no submission ones.

it’s any easy one just start voting on the other submissions, as long as you vote correctly you will get 3 points for each correct vote
    edit : word correction ( silly IPhone)
  4. 08-02-2022, 06:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackflag82 View Post
    Really confused why it is so difficult for TG to make a fix for this that doesn't allow you to chose multiple people if it's not a multi-player track.
    or allow us to reject. i understand you cant approve unless all participants vote yes, but we should be able to vote no before that. plenty of ways to be sure of a reject without waiting for all participants
    Lode Runner champ, also, Roy was right
    Thanks sdwyer138 thanked this post
    Likes Blackflag82 liked this post
  5. 08-02-2022, 03:40 PM
    For shott solution, when ONE of the participants vote NO, it should auto-REJECT the submission. Easy change for TG.
    TRB_MetroidTeam
    Metroid Team, from Brazil
    Likes Snowflake, Germano D'Alessandro liked this post
  6. 08-02-2022, 03:41 PM
    short* solution
    quick solution
    TRB_MetroidTeam
  7. 08-02-2022, 03:46 PM
    Again, the same suggestion:

If at least ONE of the participants vote NO, it should be auto rejected/cancelled. And credibility hit should NOT be applied to "voters", I think.
    TRB_MetroidTeam
    Thanks Dalthanas, Luigi Ruffolo thanked this post
    Likes Dalthanas, Germano D'Alessandro liked this post
  8. 08-02-2022, 03:48 PM
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/246135

^^ Submission with the same mistske.
    @admin staff solved (not accepted) some days later.
    TRB_MetroidTeam
  9. 08-02-2022, 05:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by TRB_MetroidTeam View Post
    Again, the same suggestion:

If at least ONE of the participants vote NO, it should be auto rejected/cancelled. And credibility hit should NOT be applied to "voters", I think.
    I second this. There is an error with my first submission to the boards and neither the track nor rules posted properly (I think it had to do with linking to Twitch in the submission post). It makes no sense to me that I can't cancel my own submission, or that people may be penalized because of an error. If you want to keep a record of all submissions for posterity, regardless of whether they're cancelled by the submitter, that makes sense. I can't see the logic, however, in preventing someone from cancelling their own submission.
    Thanks TRB_MetroidTeam thanked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Join us