SNES / SFC - Donkey Kong Country Competition Pak - EMU - Highest Score - 5,140, Joe Jackmovich, Peter Nadalin, Diego Plantes, Jeffrey Dean Lowe, Jr.

Poll: Is this Performance Claim Valid?

Poll is under voting by Participants
  1. SNES / SFC - Donkey Kong Country Competition Pak - EMU - Highest Score - 5,140, Joe Jackmovich, Peter Nadalin, Diego Plantes, Jeffrey Dean Lowe, Jr.

07-23-2022, 03:35 PM
    Additional Video Evidence:
    vzaar-player
    EMU - Highest Score
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=212059
    Rank
    Rules

Unlimited Lifes, 5 Minute Timer Special Rules: None

Submission Message
    I Used a SNES Emulator SNES Mini This is the Highest score I could achieve is 5140 - very fair and legit as it was live on twitch. Any questions feel free to ask.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 07-24-2022, 09:16 AM
    [URL]https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1540292175[URL]
  3. 07-30-2022, 03:14 AM
    Hey Allan,

The run looks good, however the problem you will have with this submission is the fact you have added in ADDITIONAL PARTICIPANTS.

Each one of these Participants needs to vote on this sub, and that very unlikely due to 2 of them no longer involved in the site.

I think you were probably trying to TAG us so we could look at it.

I'm not sure what happens now, hoping a couple of other members can throw out ideas
    Thanks Luigi Ruffolo thanked this post
  4. 07-30-2022, 03:33 AM
    This submission will likely have to be cancelled by admin, which will probably happen sometime next year.

I recommend not voting, unless admin says otherwise.

Thanks nads thanked this post
    Likes nads liked this post
  5. 07-30-2022, 08:39 AM
    Welcome to Twin Galaxies
    The Twin Galaxies members are right you must have accidently added were it say you can skip that near the top and just either choose to submit your video game recording or which is best to review it to see if you missed anything and then submit.
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
    Likes AllanLetsPlay liked this post
  6. 07-30-2022, 08:46 AM
    jfc how does this keep happening....
    Likes Blackflag82 liked this post
  7. 07-30-2022, 08:57 AM
    AllanLetsPlay you accidently selected Additional Participants.  I am sure of as it indicates here below that you did.
    Just re-upload and re-submit and remember not to select Additional Participants
    Name:  image.png
Views: 131
Size:  30.8 KB

It happened to a few Twin Galaxies members in past about a dozen.

Just select upload you video game recording.

On the next page again, it will ask you to select Additional Participants in the middle of the page do not select it

At the bottom right you have 2 to select one to Submit your video game submission and 2nd one you could review your video game submission to see if you made any mistakes.

Name:  image.png
Views: 134
Size:  80.6 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanLetsPlay View Post
    Additional Video Evidence:
    vzaar-player
    EMU - Highest Score
    Score Trackhttps://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=212059
    Rules
    Unlimited Lifes, 5 Minute Timer Special Rules: None
    Submission MessageI Used a SNES Emulator SNES Mini This is the Highest score I could achieve is 5140 - very fair and legit as it was live on twitch. Any questions feel free to ask.
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
    Likes AllanLetsPlay liked this post
  8. 07-31-2022, 04:08 PM
    Thank you for the replay's everyone I am new to the site thank you for pointing out my upload mistake i will upload the video again as I saved it on Twitch
    Thanks Garrett Holland thanked this post
  9. 07-31-2022, 05:54 PM
    I can not upload another one until I get 3 points and 950 credibility points
  10. 07-31-2022, 06:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwyer138 View Post
    jfc how does this keep happening....
    Really confused why it is so difficult for TG to make a fix for this that doesn't allow you to chose multiple people if it's not a multi-player track.
    Likes TRB_MetroidTeam liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Join us