Game Boy / Game Boy Color - Pokemon Pinball - Red - Points - 49,060,957,200

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

    This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Game Boy / Game Boy Color - Pokemon Pinball - Red - Points - 49,060,957,200

    07-25-2022, 06:59 PM
    vzaar-player



    Additional Video Evidence:
    vzaar-player

    Additional Video Evidence:
    vzaar-player

    Additional Video Evidence:
    vzaar-player
    Red - Points
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=14269
    Rank
    1
    Rules
    Default Settings

    Submission Message
    Game starts 20 seconds in, enda 8 hours, 39 mins and 10 seconds in. Thanks

    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 07-28-2022, 02:25 PM
    @admin staff Can you check the unexpected server error out? @TWIN GALAXIES
    Name:  image.png
Views: 140
Size:  84.7 KB
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
    Thanks AndrewRay thanked this post
  3. 07-29-2022, 04:05 AM
    Thanks for pinging someone, I was wondering why after 12 hours it was still doing that, but not sure why after a couple days it's still doing it. It usually goes away on longer videos the next day and it's available. It said it uploaded fine(although it took a couple hours to do so) it reached 100% upload and worked fine for the submission, so not sure what exactly is the issue?
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  4. 07-29-2022, 08:49 AM
    Try reuploading again and see what happens in the Additional Video Evidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewRay View Post
    Thanks for pinging someone, I was wondering why after 12 hours it was still doing that, but not sure why after a couple days it's still doing it. It usually goes away on longer videos the next day and it's available. It said it uploaded fine(although it took a couple hours to do so) it reached 100% upload and worked fine for the submission, so not sure what exactly is the issue?
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
  5. 07-29-2022, 11:03 AM
    Ohhh man that will take some time :( it only took like 2 and a half hours to upload successfully, but I had to try like 4 or 5 times because it kept freezing...But i'll give it a shot!
  6. 07-29-2022, 01:38 PM
    You have to keep a eye on it when you are uploading.
    The maximum data that can be uploaded is 4.9 GIGA bytes

    Over 5gigabytes it splits to another part 2,3, and so on.

    The rate of speed can be be as high as from 1 megabit per second to 5 megabits per seconds through Twin Galaxies when you are uploading your video game recording.

    You have to keep tapping every so often while your video game recording is uploading to Twin Galaxies you can see.

    You cannot just leave it and expect it keep uploading at a fast rate you have to keep tapping where it says upload, or it will slow down to a rate of 100 bits per second and as you found out it took a few hours.

    If you keep your eye on your video game recording upload and keep tapping it should take minutes, it will show how many minutes it will take so pay attention and keep tapping every so often I have done enough times to know this works.

    Your welcome


    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewRay View Post
    Ohhh man that will take some time :( it only took like 2 and a half hours to upload successfully, but I had to try like 4 or 5 times because it kept freezing...But i'll give it a shot!
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
    Thanks AndrewRay thanked this post
    Likes Barthax liked this post
  7. 08-02-2022, 04:12 AM
    So I re-uploaded it as an "additional video evidence" segment, and it said it uploaded successfully and added, 100%, but it is still giving the same error it seems :/ I think it's a server issue at this point.. I'm not sure what else to do, I could try to split it into two seperate 4 hour files, but I don't think that would be allowed for the submission? I also constantly clicked on the thing like every 5 mins for 2 hours or so until this one finished, and it constantly remained at a 1.9 mb/s speed as suggested too. Any thoughts?
  8. 08-04-2022, 02:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewRay View Post
    So I re-uploaded it as an "additional video evidence" segment, and it said it uploaded successfully and added, 100%, but it is still giving the same error it seems :/ I think it's a server issue at this point.. I'm not sure what else to do, I could try to split it into two seperate 4 hour files, but I don't think that would be allowed for the submission? I also constantly clicked on the thing like every 5 mins for 2 hours or so until this one finished, and it constantly remained at a 1.9 mb/s speed as suggested too. Any thoughts?
    Separating the video into two or more chunks is something I've done regularly and is acceptable. Not everyone likes it and sometimes people voice their concerns. If the chunks are split so there's no gaps: your evidence is whole and as-though one video. :)
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
    Thanks AndrewRay thanked this post
  9. 08-04-2022, 04:13 AM
    Alrighty, I'll try it! Thanks
    Likes Barthax liked this post
  10. 08-04-2022, 11:41 PM
    are you going to resubmit or add evidence here?
    Rampage Arcade World Champion
    ...............Roy was Right..................
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Join us