SNES / SFC - Donkey Kong Country Competition Pak - EMU - Highest Score - 5,140

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
You may not vote on this poll
  1. SNES / SFC - Donkey Kong Country Competition Pak - EMU - Highest Score - 5,140

08-02-2022, 09:13 AM
    vzaar-player

EMU - Highest Score
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=212059
    Rank
    Rules

Unlimited Lifes, 5 Minute Timer Special Rules: None

Submission Message
    SNES / SFC - Donkey Kong Country Competition Pak - EMU - Highest Score - 5,140 Allan Shearer (AllanLetsPlay)

Attached Images Attached Images  
  2. 08-02-2022, 09:15 AM
    Thank you guys for the help here is my upload again
    Likes nads, wwdkong liked this post
  3. 08-09-2022, 08:51 PM
    I hope this one will get accepted I will be back uploading more high score points soon when I get a new gaming computer
    Likes Excelliron liked this post
  4. 08-10-2022, 03:56 AM
    Greetings Allan, welcome to Twin Galaxies.

Someone please enlighten me, the words "competition pack" are throwing me off. Is this different than normal SNES DK Country?
    Rampage Arcade World Champion
    ...............Roy was Right..................
  5. 08-10-2022, 04:31 AM
    Yes, this is a different timed version of DKC not sold in stores but used in tournaments or special events. The real CP cart in out there but is very tough to get and could easily go for over a thousand bucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Excelliron View Post
    Greetings Allan, welcome to Twin Galaxies.

Someone please enlighten me, the words "competition pack" are throwing me off. Is this different than normal SNES DK Country?
    -Ohya, baby! I'm the first ever dude on the planet to get a documented PERFECT score on Bonk's Adventure!
    I also have a high score on Alfred Chicken.... yeah, not as good.
    http://videogames101.com
    or http://www.youtube.com/user/starsoldier1
    Thanks Excelliron thanked this post
  6. 08-11-2022, 07:51 PM
    I'm on the fence. I dunno much about the competition pak but just to be clear the constant restarting (losing a life near the end of the 1st level) is that what's neccessary or just point farming. Sorry if i offend i just never saw the competion pak version of dkc
  7. 08-12-2022, 01:36 AM
    @NeoMage in timed games Leeching/Point Farming is allowed.
    This competition pack having a 5 minute time limit would seem to allow that, and nothing in the rules seem to indicate otherwise.

All that said, my bread and butter is more in the console dept, im not all that familiar with Emulation so idk about save states and all that, but from what I see here this all seems to check out. Unless someone with more knowledge of emulation comes along and says something is fishy I will likely be voting yes on this.
    Rampage Arcade World Champion
    ...............Roy was Right..................
  8. 08-12-2022, 06:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Excelliron View Post
    @NeoMage in timed games Leeching/Point Farming is allowed.
    This competition pack having a 5 minute time limit would seem to allow that, and nothing in the rules seem to indicate otherwise.

All that said, my bread and butter is more in the console dept, im not all that familiar with Emulation so idk about save states and all that, but from what I see here this all seems to check out. Unless someone with more knowledge of emulation comes along and says something is fishy I will likely be voting yes on this.
    I can't tell if it's hardware or software...to bury the lead i'll go with software emulation. Thanks for clarifying about point farming in the case of this game. I'm gonna vote yes.
    Thanks AllanLetsPlay thanked this post
    Likes AllanLetsPlay liked this post
  9. 08-17-2022, 05:08 AM
    This was software emulation i run this on my SNES mini
    Likes NeoMage liked this post
Join us