Arcade - Shock Troopers - [Points[Single Player Only]] - 3,816,000

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
You may not vote on this poll
  1. 08-14-2022, 09:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoMage View Post
    all a flash cart is just another piece of software. Sorry it's not "Pure ORIGINAL" but as someone on a fixed budget i can't go hunting down original carts. The main thing is that was this gameplay on original hardware i.e A MVS Board. Yes..was the original score on a MVS Board. Yes.

Sorry that technology advanced to the point where 1 person can put a game on a sd card and save space instead of having hundred of cartridges that take up space.

I've proven the game was played on authentic arcade hardware...Vote no or whatever cause i'm honestly done explaining this to someone who want's to come off as a know-it-all gatekeeper
    Well - If you want to go there, you might as well approve Donkey Kong MAME scores on the Arcade track... Because technology advanced to the point where 1 person can put a game on a sd card and save space instead of having hundred of arcade games that take up space.

Thing is, you didn't use the original cartridge - end of story.
    Bringing financial problems into this is bullshit and has nothing to do with anything,
  2. 08-14-2022, 09:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Muerto View Post
    If the original hardware isen't used in Arcade tracks - what's the point having an arcade track?
    i i think you misunderstood me, i'm saying this is original hardare, i mean sure tis modified for output to a tc, my lengthier answer was to explain why the board so often gets taken out of the cab and used on play on the tv instead of the monitor. so there are modifications for the sake of taking it out of the cabinet and playing like a console

i guess i should also put the caveat i'm not a tech so fine for all i know, i can verify this particular one is a real board, but i want to eomphasize consolizing boards in this fashion is fairly common and so the consolization itself i dont have an issue with and I think people may be getting confused

Lode Runner champ, also, Roy was right
  3. 08-14-2022, 09:33 AM
    tc=tv and when i said i can verify i meant cant verify boards on site,sorry about the typos

4. 08-14-2022, 09:38 AM
    ...so the only issue is the cart....the ROM CART that is only hardware due to pcbs that have the chips that make up the game soldered on it.

My dude...are cartridge isn't really hardware as you think...it's just software with a hard pcb and a hard plastic shell...sorry your ignorance of tech is making you feel some type of way. So would you kindly sit the **** down and shut the **** up....if you think it's not valid the vote no and go the **** away and pester another user...If this is the community that makes up this site then i feel sorry for everyone that dares to post scores.
  5. 08-14-2022, 09:41 AM
    Thanks to everyone that isn't being confrontational. I'm just so freaking done getting accused like i did what some bad apples of gaming history did and i won't name names for my own sake.
  6. 08-14-2022, 09:50 AM
    I think it's just the fact that to keep it in the spirit of competition, the hardware for the games (minus a cabinet and use of a supergun) should be original. I'm also a Neo Geo MVS owner who uses a supergun on his crt tv as well. A multi-cart sis fine for playing all the games for the system (even bootleg, conversion, and homebrew games) but in all honesty, it's just emulating the software on the hardware to play on the official board. I own at least 30 MVS carts and I do agree that it's a little expensive.

But none the less, it was impressive with your gameplay. Good luck with making more records.
    Thanks NeoMage thanked this post
  7. 08-14-2022, 09:51 AM
    ...so the only issue is the cart....the ROM CART that is only hardware due to pcbs that have the chips that make up the game soldered on it.

My dude...are cartridge isn't really hardware as you think...it's just software with a hard pcb and a hard plastic shell...sorry your ignorance of tech is making you feel some type of way. So would you kindly sit the **** down and shut the **** up....if you think it's not valid the vote no and go the **** away and pester another user...If this is the community that makes up this site then i feel sorry for everyone that dares to post scores.
    lol.

My dude, this is Neo Geo hardware: (a single slot motherboard)

This is an original Neo Geo game, which holds the data for the game as you explained:

Did you use both of these in your submission?

No!
    And, I'm not your dude (luckily) seems like a waste of time being your dude if you can't take criticism.
    And - I wasent the douce who dropped the f-bomb, because you didn't like what you where reading, so - in your words: why don't you get the **** starting to FUCKING behave!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  8. 08-14-2022, 09:53 AM
    Thanks to everyone that isn't being confrontational. I'm just so freaking done getting accused like i did what some bad apples of gaming history did and i won't name names for my own sake.
    tmaybe i'm misreading you but you seem to feel you're being accused of cheating. People get scores rejected all the time for honest mistakes and gray areas where difference of opinions exist. ts only cheating if you falsify evidence. even if this gets rejected theres no penalty other than the submission points you used up arent refundable and you'll have to earn more for next submission.
    we can be pre
    tty blunt and downright offefnsive here but that sure does help accuracy, sometimes the rudeess or even polite rejects come off as accusations of cheating. we've all had scores rejected, heck i've had one guy accuse me of cheating for openly and transpraening not breaking any rules but wondering where the line on a grey area was, very clear admitting was i doing and asking permission. the majoriy rejected but still viewed my submission as a good faith.
    Likes Muerto liked this post
  9. 08-14-2022, 10:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
    tmaybe i'm misreading you but you seem to feel you're being accused of cheating. People get scores rejected all the time for honest mistakes and gray areas where difference of opinions exist. ts only cheating if you falsify evidence. even if this gets rejected theres no penalty other than the submission points you used up arent refundable and you'll have to earn more for next submission.we can be pretty blunt and downright offefnsive here but that sure does help accuracy, sometimes the rudeess or even polite rejects come off as accusations of cheating. we've all had scores rejected, heck i've had one guy accuse me of cheating for openly and transpraening not breaking any rules but wondering where the line on a grey area was, very clear admitting was i doing and asking permission. the majoriy rejected but still viewed my submission as a good faith.
    I'm just frustrated...I followed the rules and it feels like some are just saying i didn't all cause of a flash cart. The gameplay was on original hardware. I don't have the money to blow on one cart. This is something i did for fun and to challenge myself. Whether or not it's vaild on here i don't care. like i said if people think it's not then vote no. and i meant like what Billy mitchell did where he used mame and said it was original hardware. I don't want this to be compared to that.
  10. 08-14-2022, 10:10 AM
    If you re-read my first comment, I didn’t accuse you of cheating.

I only said you wasn’t using an original cartridge.
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Join us