Arcade - Shock Troopers - [Points[Single Player Only]] - 3,816,000

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
You may not vote on this poll
  1. Arcade - Shock Troopers - [Points[Single Player Only]] - 3,816,000

08-07-2022, 01:53 PM
    vzaar-player

[Points[Single Player Only]]
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=200611
    Rank
    Rules
    Difficulty: LEVEL 4Credit: ONLevel: ONViolence: ON or OFFSpecial Rules: This is a Single Player ONLY Variation! You may freely select any available character and path after Mission 1. Continues are NOT allowed!
    Submission Message
    Captured via a Happauge HD PVR Rocket
    Hardware used: Omega CMVS,OSSC

The Unibios cheat database was only shown to show examples of the database and the icon for the cheat enabled and disabled.

Softdip settings: Continue is set off, Violence is on, everything else is in accordance to the rules

Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 08-07-2022, 02:15 PM
    Welcome NeoMage to Twin Galaxies and congratulations on your TG Wr. Expert game play.

The question is arcade platform. Whatever the Twin Galaxies members agree on.
    Name:  image.png
Views: 256
Size:  363.1 KBName:  image.png
Views: 254
Size:  391.6 KB
Views: 253
Size:  371.5 KB
Views: 258
Size:  1,014.8 KB
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
  3. 08-07-2022, 02:16 PM
    Information
Views: 278
Size:  45.0 KB
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
  4. 08-07-2022, 02:52 PM
    yeah i used the darksoft multimvs flash cart to play the game. The Darksoft menu rom that boots initially has aa feature to read game settings on the backup ram for soft dip settings via game configuration. I didn't know at the time of the recording i could use a button config to access the test menu thanks to the unibios. The Omega is set to free play but i disabled continues to make it a 1 credit run.
    Likes JJT_Defender, Excelliron liked this post
  5. 08-07-2022, 02:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JJT_Defender View Post
    Information
Views: 278
Size:  45.0 KB
    That was the uni bios in game menu that is accessed by pressing start and select or in the case of the mvs start and coin. This was to access features like the cheat database or debug settings. I showed off the cheat database only to show that i had none of the unibios cheats enabled. Even did a example of enabling one to disable it later before resuming for those that haven't used the unibios.
  6. 08-07-2022, 02:58 PM
    More information from Twin Galaxies members that have knowledge. I am all in voting yes just need info.
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoMage View Post
    yeah i used the darksoft multimvs flash cart to play the game. The Darksoft menu rom that boots initially has aa feature to read game settings on the backup ram for soft dip settings via game configuration. I didn't know at the time of the recording i could use a button config to access the test menu thanks to the unibios. The Omega is set to free play but i disabled continues to make it a 1 credit run.
  7. 08-07-2022, 07:47 PM
    Forgot if i didn't mention it. The Omega is just a consolized MV1C mvs board modded with the neobiosmasta vmc and a unibios 4.0 chip.

It's all arcade hardware
  8. 08-10-2022, 05:24 AM
    Interesting. I dont know if this should fly for arcade or not. The NeoGeo stuff itself is kind of an interesting case but adding this modern 3rd console complicates things even further. I'd def be interested to know what our more tech savy, neogeo familiar members have to say about this issue.

Very cool console.

Here it is if anyone wants to check it out:
    https://www.arcadeworks.net/collecti...ucts/omega-mvs
    Rampage Arcade World Champion
    ...............Roy was Right..................
  9. 08-10-2022, 10:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Excelliron View Post
    Interesting. I dont know if this should fly for arcade or not. The NeoGeo stuff itself is kind of an interesting case but adding this modern 3rd console complicates things even further. I'd def be interested to know what our more tech savy, neogeo familiar members have to say about this issue.

Very cool console.

Here it is if anyone wants to check it out:
    https://www.arcadeworks.net/collecti...ucts/omega-mvs
    it should. a consolized arcade board is still a arcade board. The only mod done for this board was the neo bios masta vmc along with the unibios.
  10. 08-14-2022, 04:34 AM
    1st of, absolutely great gameplay!

Though, for me, it's a very easy answer: This submission is not played on a genuine Neo Geo cartridge.
    Therefore this score has no place in the Arcade Track for this game.

Sorry, but for me it's a reject

(Multi cards has no place in this category)
    Thanks Fly thanked this post
    Likes Fly liked this post
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Join us