NES / FAMICOM / DISK - Balloon Fight - NTSC - Points [Game A] - 10,245,500

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. 08-10-2022, 03:49 PM
    Thank you, I had been writing it out at the time the reply was no there yet.
    I forgot about comment a hour later, then submitted the reply because of a call.
    Sorry 😐
    Quote Originally Posted by RaGeNyC View Post
    Dude. Look at my post directly above yours.....
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
    Likes RaGeNyC liked this post
  2. 08-10-2022, 04:17 PM
    I so much appreciate your help! I'm really thankful for everyone in the Twin Galaxies community, everyone has been really friendly and kind.
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
  3. 08-10-2022, 05:17 PM
    Thanks for uploading the video directly to TG, RaGeNyC!

And kudos for an incredible score, BFW!

As others have mentioned, you may earn more votes from TG members who wish to see boot-up or power-down on the console. I was curious if you edited out any footage that shows you putting in the cart, turning on the game, or hitting reset on the game before settling in for your run? If you have those bits and pieces, I would recommend uploading those as well.
    Thanks balloon fight wizard thanked this post
    Likes Excelliron, RaGeNyC liked this post
  4. 08-10-2022, 08:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RaGeNyC View Post
    I uploaded it to TG:

https://view.vzaar.com/c92110d2-3e85...4e9dfc2/player

Game A chosen. The score checks out. He shows his console at the end. He didn't show the console boot up, but gameplay looks fine..

Accepted!
    How do you upload a video for someone else? or how do you upload a video without submitting it?
    Rampage Arcade World Champion
    ...............Roy was Right..................
    Likes Dalthanas liked this post
  5. 08-10-2022, 09:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Excelliron View Post
    How do you upload a video for someone else? or how do you upload a video without submitting it?
    I grabbed the video from YT, went through the TG submission process but only uploaded the video at the end (hit "upload" not "upload and submit") , then got the vzaar and posted it here.
    Thanks Excelliron thanked this post
    Likes Fly liked this post
  6. 08-11-2022, 04:58 AM
    I don't have footage of me doing that for that run, but I could film me doing that for a demonstration of my set up. Would that help do you think?
  7. 08-11-2022, 05:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by balloon fight wizard View Post
    I don't have footage of me doing that for that run, but I could film me doing that for a demonstration of my set up. Would that help do you think?

People like to see the boot up so it ensures that no cheat codes were used. Since that opportunity was missed, an extra video probably wouldn't sway anyone who didn't vote.

This should help though--I looked up the Game Genie codes for this game yesterday. The codes that benefit, are obvious.

No codes were used.
    Thanks Germano D'Alessandro thanked this post
    Likes wwdkong, Excelliron liked this post
  8. 08-11-2022, 05:57 AM
    Wow! Thanks for doing that. I appreciate that everyone is being thoughtful about the submission for the record. I did just send in a video just showing my set up, but I understand that's not the same as documenting it for the actual game in question.
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender, Excelliron liked this post
  9. 08-11-2022, 07:08 PM
    It says the content is offline. I'm not about to risk an unnecessary penalty to my credibility so I'm abstaining for now.
    Lauren Tyler
    Eternal Champion of Ragol
  10. 08-13-2022, 09:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Tyler View Post
    It says the content is offline. I'm not about to risk an unnecessary penalty to my credibility so I'm abstaining for now.
    The submitted video is still on-line, what you noticed earlier I believe was the "additional evidence" that BFW shared where he recorded a short video to walk people through his system set-up - I noticed a couple of days ago that this video was giving an error, but it's now playable. The original submission video of BFW's game is found here:

https://view.vzaar.com/c92110d2-3e85...4e9dfc2/player
    Thanks balloon fight wizard thanked this post
    Likes Dalthanas, Excelliron liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Join us