1. Atari 400 / 800 / XL / XE - Pitstop - Monaco-6 Laps-Fastest Time - 04:19.0

08-09-2022, 07:15 AM
    vzaar-player

Monaco-6 Laps-Fastest Time
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=13472
    Rank
    Rules
    Fastest Time may come from any skill level.
    Submission Message
    mp4 video and a screenshot. I powered off & on, and showed the atarimax flash cartridge, both before and after the games. I got this time on the 2nd attempt, which starts at around 7:00 on the video.

Might be NSFW. Thank you for reviewing!

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco, JJT_Defender, GregDeg, RaGeNyC liked this post
  2. 08-09-2022, 07:43 AM
    Haha, Yay!!!
    Nice work!!!
    :D
    Not right now-not even tomorrow or next week-but I bet when I'm done playing with myself on the modern F-1 stuff this'll be one of the first things I pick up, 600XL has been on my list to get back to anyway.
    Was kinda waiting on Greg-sometimes things take longer than intended, but him having an Atari PC is pretty important to me, haha, even knowing he'll kick my butt on this, like you just did...
    :P
    Good one-I don't think I quite gave these everything, but I most certainly tried, 4:19 is fantastic!
    Accepted!!!
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
    Thanks wwdkong thanked this post
    Likes wwdkong, GregDeg liked this post
  3. 08-09-2022, 07:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    Haha, Yay!!!
    Nice work!!!
    Not right now-not even tomorrow or next week-but I bet when I'm done playing with myself on the modern F-1 stuff this'll be one of the first things I pick up, 600XL has been on my list to get back to anyway.
    Was kinda waiting on Greg-sometimes things take longer than intended, but him having an Atari PC is pretty important to me, haha, even knowing he'll kick my butt on this, like you just did...
    :P
    Good one-I don't think I quite gave these everything, but I most certainly tried, 4:19 is fantastic!
    Accepted!!!
    ha ha, my thought exactly, that u probly didn't try so much 'cause u didn't have to.

like i told u, yeah Greg is gonna come around & kick all our butts. :P
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco, GregDeg liked this post
  4. 08-09-2022, 08:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by wwdkong View Post
    ha ha, my thought exactly, that u probly didn't try so much 'cause u didn't have to.

like i told u, yeah Greg is gonna come around & kick all our butts. :P
    I didn't mean to put that exactly like that, but definitely, "because I didn't have to" surely played into it!!!
    No-4:20 is GREAT!
    4:19 is just better.

Everything here seems to come together totally random, but I really have passively kept my eyes open for a deal like I personally like to get, haha, for Greg on an Atari PC, almost more my insistence than his particular want, I guess I'm being a bully, and I'm only pretty sure he really likes this game!

Hehe, we know how good he'd be, but my aim would be "activity", not really "competition", this place is gonna dwindle away if we don't do something.

Really, not blowing smoke-yur pushing towards some "of the year" award, not saying because you are my friend, but you are playing a good variety of stuff that I believe people actually like to see, we need ten of you right now, IMO.
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
    Likes wwdkong, GregDeg, Excelliron liked this post
  5. 08-09-2022, 08:43 AM
    Oh-haha, again, because of the PM here, can't send pics, yur the only one who hasn't seen yur "cap evidence"!
    I'm gonna eventually make a wall post with what I have so far, and an explanation. :)
    Thanks a Million!!!

Name:  1eKCWade.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  828.5 KB
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
    Thanks wwdkong, JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes wwdkong, JJT_Defender, GregDeg liked this post
  6. 08-09-2022, 08:57 PM
    Voting yes
    Checks out
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
Join us