vzaar-player

Default Settings
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=3921
    Rank
    Rules
    Default Settings
    Submission Message

Hardware/Settings in beginning, only the one attempt(scratching my head over that, tbh...).
    Dammit, Wade, lol!!!
    :)
    Naw, I'm happy to have completed this w/o crashing, pretty sure I haven't managed that on every version of PP I've submitted to in the past.
    That pass in the grass on the second lap-haha, ya, whatever. I'll take it.
    :P
    Had been worried, all the "new stuff" I've been playing lately, but this suited me just fine, the controls are kinda stinky, it's not a terribly GOOD version of the game, but it was as fun as I needed it to be for me to keep trying and stuff.
    I'm sorry-not discounting this game, and other versions, at all, but really more than being "good at it", you have to be good enough to be ready when the game throws a set at you that isn't crap, is about all it amounts to.
    :D
    Thanks Everyone!!!

Likes wwdkong, Rickster8, RaGeNyC, kernzyp, GregDeg liked this post
  2. 08-19-2022, 10:31 AM
    good job. i think this was my pb 'til the last one. totally agree with you, the controls are unfortunate, and you need the combo of the game being a little kind & the player getting it done. voted yes.

side note, i'm supposedly getting an uno cart in the mail today, i'll try the atr files on that. and i'm having some second thoughts about the hyperkin trooper, the stick comes unscrewed just like the flashbacks.

hope you're feelin' better, sounds like it.
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  3. 08-19-2022, 10:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by wwdkong View Post
    good job. i think this was my pb 'til the last one. totally agree with you, the controls are unfortunate, and you need the combo of the game being a little kind & the player getting it done. voted yes.

side note, i'm supposedly getting an uno cart in the mail today, i'll try the atr files on that. and i'm having some second thoughts about the hyperkin trooper, the stick comes unscrewed just like the flashbacks.

hope you're feelin' better, sounds like it.
    Thanks, Man! Tested negative yesterday(finally), but I'm sure I'll whine it out for at least a couple weeks.

I suppose I'll bug ATGames again, didn't really express my disappointment about not being able to get replacement controllers, but I guess my question for them at this point would be if they just expect people to throw their flashbacks away when(not if) they break the controllers, right?
    :P
    I've actually got a Tac-2 that I got from OnlyinAJeep, I THINK it's supposed to be a pretty good one, but I didn't really give it much of a chance, I just dug it out, might give it a shot on something later!

Thanks, Man!!!
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
    Thanks wwdkong thanked this post
    Likes wwdkong liked this post
  4. 08-19-2022, 12:43 PM
    Get back, with your post-Covid cooties coming through my isp.

5. 08-19-2022, 04:49 PM
    Yeah, getting covid sucks. Nice run here though, accepted.
    -Ohya, baby! I'm the first ever dude on the planet to get a documented PERFECT score on Bonk's Adventure!
    I also have a high score on Alfred Chicken.... yeah, not as good.
    http://videogames101.com
    or http://www.youtube.com/user/starsoldier1
  6. 08-19-2022, 05:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by starsoldier1 View Post
    Yeah, getting covid sucks. Nice run here though, accepted.
    You have a huge range-
    I think you'd like a run on an 80's PC sometime, Man. There are a lot of different "type" games to explore, and I think with yur versatility, you'd enjoy it.
    Money sucks, I know that, but with "eyes open", an initial investment you might not be quite comfortable with can realy be a lot of fun-I know you do some trade shows.
    Find ya an 80's PC! For me. I just know you'll have fun.

Ya, no-covid is a joke, haha, big laugh, "you wussies, it's the flu".
    Then you get the ****, it freaking MAULS you, you start watching youtube vids about like, celebrities dying, and decade after decade, it's "people died because they got old, or unusual **** happened", then it gets to modern times and it's like, "Covid", "Covid", "Covid", one right after the other, it's a real deal, and is way more serious than people make it out to be, still yet today, in my opinion, it's totally worth just not being around people, IRL, attempting to avoid it.
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
    Thanks starsoldier1 thanked this post
    Likes starsoldier1 liked this post
Join us