PlayStation 4 - Gran Turismo Sport - Campaign Mode - Mission Challenge: Stage 2: 3. Brands Hatch Indy: N300 Race: 3 Laps - 02:44.478

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. PlayStation 4 - Gran Turismo Sport - Campaign Mode - Mission Challenge: Stage 2: 3. Brands Hatch Indy: N300 Race: 3 Laps - 02:44.478

08-11-2022, 05:13 AM
    vzaar-player

Campaign Mode - Mission Challenge: Stage 2: 3. Brands Hatch Indy: N300 Race: 3 Laps
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=223403
    Rank

Rules
    You may adjust any driving options at the start of any race of Arcade Mode (Single Race or Time Trial) or Campaign Mode (GT League, Driving School, Mission Challenge or Circuit Experience). You may choose any vehicle and performance parts as allowed by the rules outlined in Arcade Mode or Campaign Mode. You must finish for your time to count. Any game glitch (intentional or unintentional) or use of a cheat will disqualify the attempt.
    Submission Message
    Attempt: 20.25
    Time: 23.34.
    A bit blurry, score is clear.
    Cheers.

Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 08-13-2022, 03:25 AM
    Around 23:05 the in-game timer ticks over into 2:40 which is six seconds before the finish line. The footage is too blurry to be certain of any sub-second timing but the seconds 2:40 through 2:46 can be seen to tick over before the finish line. Voting No.
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
    Thanks kernzyp thanked this post
  3. 08-13-2022, 07:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax View Post
    Around 23:05 the in-game timer ticks over into 2:40 which is six seconds before the finish line. The footage is too blurry to be certain of any sub-second timing but the seconds 2:40 through 2:46 can be seen to tick over before the finish line. Voting No.
    I fell for it again?
    I only played it for four days, almost complete.
    Tell me, is Sport like the old Prologue's? A tester for GT 7 ?
    Can't upgrade tyres, or nothing.
    Cheers.
    OK, voting no.
  4. 08-13-2022, 09:43 AM
    Voting yes
    Checks out
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	25 
Size:	562.4 KB 
ID:	152315Click image for larger version. 

Views:	26 
Size:	736.8 KB 
ID:	152314
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
  5. 08-13-2022, 09:46 AM
    Dude, it's not good. Score is from a previous race. Reject ;)
  6. 08-13-2022, 09:48 AM
    IAre you sure to vote no?Click image for larger version. 

Views:	28 
Size:	467.2 KB 
ID:	152317
    Click image for larger version. 

Views:	27 
Size:	703.7 KB 
ID:	152316
    Quote Originally Posted by kernzyp View Post
    I fell for it again?
    Cheers.
    OK, voting no.
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
  7. 08-13-2022, 09:51 AM
    Yes. Please reject.
    Cheers.
    Likes Barthax liked this post
  8. 08-13-2022, 09:58 AM
    Something better I am abstaining on questionable submissions.
    Yes. Please reject.
    Cheers.
    Likes kernzyp, Barthax liked this post
  9. 08-13-2022, 11:52 AM
    I fell for it again?
    Cheers.
    OK, voting no.
    It's unfortunate the time of the attempt isn't displayed with the conclusion. :(

Sport is a full version but it was released without a single player mode so the single player mode feels rushed. GT 7 tries to do a few things differently but is much the same and a little (only little) more. GT7 pushes car collection heavily: you have to collect cars to unlock new content. Once you unlock a track due to your collected car "level" then you gain access to the Time Trial and Circuit Experiences. At certain car levels you gain access to classic Licence tests and then later the Mission Challenges.
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
    Thanks kernzyp thanked this post
    Likes kernzyp liked this post
  10. 08-13-2022, 12:46 PM
    Thanks, Pete.
    Doesn't sound so great, then? Why didn't you tell me that B4 I got a PS4?? :D
    I only got it to play GT and GTA, and GTA lasted only 5 minutes. BORING!!! :)
    GT7 is still going for over £30. I'll wait...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Join us