1. Atari 400 / 800 / XL / XE - Pitstop - Albi-9 Laps-Fastest Time - 04:02.0

08-11-2022, 04:50 PM
    vzaar-player

Albi-9 Laps-Fastest Time
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=13515
    Rank
    Rules
    Fastest Time may come from any skill level.
    Submission Message

Hardware/Settings in beginning, attempt at 6:50.
    Phew, might be one more, but not for me, Wade set the bar pretty high on this one, for sure!
    I'm not sure I actually ever really got around to exploring the AtariPC like I intended to, even less so than the C64, which still has PLENTY of fun left, I think I just breezed thru this system a little quickly, planning to get back soon, and didn't.
    Thanks Everyone!!!

Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
  2. 08-11-2022, 04:53 PM
    Not sure how the scoreboard will look after this goes thru, but WWDKong got 4:02 first, if it doesn't sort properly I'll as for Admin help, as there's gonna be more than one tie on this, haha, and it's kinda not fair, like getting to eat lunch first because your last name starts with "A"...
    :D
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
    Likes wwdkong liked this post
  3. 08-11-2022, 06:11 PM
    Voting yes
    Checks out
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
  4. 08-11-2022, 08:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    Not sure how the scoreboard will look after this goes thru, but WWDKong got 4:02 first, if it doesn't sort properly I'll as for Admin help, as there's gonna be more than one tie on this, haha, and it's kinda not fair, like getting to eat lunch first because your last name starts with "A"...
    ha ha, naw man, you don't need to do that for me. there's a track somewhere i submitted before Doron, but his went through first, and he's listed first, but he's cool, and i'm fine with it. not a big deal. ;)
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  5. 08-11-2022, 10:12 PM
    I'm not sure I actually ever really got around to exploring the AtariPC like I intended to, even less so than the C64, which still has PLENTY of fun left...

seems to me, both the atari 8-bit & c64 rock. i hope eventually i can add some tracks, too. :) i hope you will submit more atari 8-bit stuff, that's up to you.

as for the joystick situation, i just got a hyperkin delivered today, so far i like it, as long as it holds up, right? it came new, sealed, cost just over 10usd on ebay, i just wish it had less distance side-to-side & front-to-back, but in that way it's similar to the flashbacks, but it feels more solid. i figure it's new, so hopefully it'll last. i recommend trying it, anybody who's interested. :)
    Likes Rogerpoco, RaGeNyC liked this post
  6. 08-11-2022, 10:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by wwdkong View Post
    ...i just got a hyperkin delivered today...

*"hyperkin trooper premium"
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  7. 08-12-2022, 05:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by wwdkong View Post
    ha ha, naw man, you don't need to do that for me. there's a track somewhere i submitted before Doron, but his went through first, and he's listed first, but he's cool, and i'm fine with it. not a big deal. ;)
    No worries!
    Ya, it doesn't bother me, nine times out of ten-first time I really remember it seeming "no fair" was me and Rage playing on the Monaco games.
    We were grinding daily, for a few last hundredths and stuff, knowing a potential max MIGHT be hit.
    In that case, it really seemed "right" to fix, as we were basically racing on the track against each other, almost, sorta.

I've heard of a couple people liking the Hyperkin ok, and I think i can pick one up one town over, off the shelf, so I may try that out!!!
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
    Thanks wwdkong thanked this post
    Likes wwdkong, RaGeNyC liked this post
  8. 08-12-2022, 06:25 AM
    Not sure how the scoreboard will look after this goes thru, but WWDKong got 4:02 first, if it doesn't sort properly I'll as for Admin help
    You're at it again?

I'm totally convinced Poco pays off the Algorithm Gods! :D This happens all the time with this guy. The best was this 'Ferrari Grand Prix Challenge' game. Not only did they jerk me off on a bunch of the tied tracks, but through all of the ties we had, I had one track to myself. I should be in first place, right? NOPE!! Poco was in first place until earlier this year. I guess he forgot to pay up!! LOL

Yea, ask admin for help. I didn't see you asking an admin for any help when you swindled my Ferrari 1st place for 3 years... fukko. haha!
    Likes wwdkong, Rogerpoco, Excelliron, Barthax liked this post
  9. 08-12-2022, 06:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RaGeNyC View Post
    You're at it again?

I'm totally convinced Poco pays off the Algorithm Gods! :D This happens all the time with this guy. The best was this 'Ferrari Grand Prix Challenge' game. Not only did they jerk me off on a bunch of the tied tracks, but through all of the ties we had, I had one track to myself. I should be in first place, right? NOPE!! Poco was in first place until earlier this year. I guess he forgot to pay up!! LOL

Yea, ask admin for help. I didn't see you asking an admin for any help when you swindled my Ferrari 1st place for 3 years... fukko. haha!

LULZ...i guess it's not enough that we can see the submission dates. :)
    Likes RaGeNyC, Rogerpoco liked this post
  10. 08-12-2022, 06:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RaGeNyC View Post
    You're at it again?

Hahaha!!!
    Ya, that one hung up for a long time, but I'm pretty sure I had my eyebrows raised about it, along with ya!
    Thassa decent game, I'd forgotten about it!

Glad that got fixed, but I guess I do wonder what randomness caused it to BE fixed.

Haha. The system just seems to know how ambitious I am, I suppose...
    :P
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
    Likes wwdkong, RaGeNyC liked this post
Join us