PlayStation 4 - Gran Turismo Sport - Campaign Mode - Driving School: 38. Pit Practice - 01:58.046

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
You may not vote on this poll
  1. PlayStation 4 - Gran Turismo Sport - Campaign Mode - Driving School: 38. Pit Practice - 01:58.046

08-13-2022, 01:09 PM
    vzaar-player

Campaign Mode - Driving School: 38. Pit Practice
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=223384
    Rank
    Rules
    You may adjust any driving options at the start of any race of Arcade Mode (Single Race or Time Trial) or Campaign Mode (GT League, Driving School, Mission Challenge or Circuit Experience). You may choose any vehicle and performance parts as allowed by the rules outlined in Arcade Mode or Campaign Mode. You must finish for your time to count. Any game glitch (intentional or unintentional) or use of a cheat will disqualify the attempt.
    Submission Message
    Attempt: 3.24.
    Time: 5.44.
    Cheers.
    Sorry about the blurriness. It looked fine on the phone's screen. Scores are zoomed in, on.

Thanks RaGeNyC thanked this post
  2. 08-14-2022, 04:47 AM
    This footage is so blurry I've not been able to figure out a way to verify the claim. Based on the player's timer, this attempt took around 2:03 - start around 3:18, finish around 5:22.

Name:  Screenshot from 2022-08-14 13-43-32.png
Views: 51
Size:  196.5 KBName:  Screenshot from 2022-08-14 13-44-56.png
Views: 49
Size:  1.14 MB
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
    Likes RaGeNyC, kernzyp liked this post
  3. 08-14-2022, 04:57 AM
    He knows it's blury, yet he keeps submitting with his crap iphone. Why?

Becaaaaause...................................He's kinda dopey! hahaaa
    my pronouns: f/you.
    Likes Barthax liked this post
  4. 08-14-2022, 05:42 AM
    They were my first ones. I actually scrapped submitting maybe 10 subs on these videos and have recorded fresh ones.
    Glad you're entertained with not much at all. ;)
    Come beat me !
    Thanks RaGeNyC thanked this post
  5. 08-14-2022, 05:57 AM
    No more video's of this kind will be submitted.
    I just watched the OG video, timed it. The time is perfect. The difference is how long extra I took to zoom in. The race finishes at 5.22.
    5.22 - 3.24 = 1.58.
    Thanks, and sorry guys.
  6. 08-14-2022, 05:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kernzyp View Post
    Come beat me !
    Hehehe.
    Careful what you wish for!
    ;P

No lie, for the teasing you are getting, I've heard from more than one person, something about the brightness or something, it's difficult to get a really good video of PS4-not impossible, as some manage to pull it off, but I personally understand, it gives me trouble too.

Naw, I'm kidding tho, about coming after ya.
    GT is just too damned slow.
    Why go 100 and something, when you can push 200?

:D
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
    Likes kernzyp liked this post
  7. 08-14-2022, 06:08 AM
    Maybe the dark room doesn't help?
    The phone just goes mental once in a while. I may up the quality and make shorter vids, I'll test.
    Cheers.
  8. 08-14-2022, 07:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kernzyp View Post
    No more video's of this kind will be submitted.
    I just watched the OG video, timed it. The time is perfect. The difference is how long extra I took to zoom in. The race finishes at 5.22.
    5.22 - 3.24 = 1.58.
    Thanks, and sorry guys.
    I checked mine for when the timer actually starts to see a legible timer. ;) The timer does indeed begin at zero when the "Start" appears on screen so 3:24 is the start time.
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
    Likes kernzyp liked this post
Join us