1. Android - Angry Birds 2 - Cobalt Plateaus: Chirp Valley - 76 - 34,305,982

08-16-2022, 03:15 AM
    vzaar-player

Cobalt Plateaus: Chirp Valley - 76
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=232628
    Rank
    Rules
    You may use and choose any earned cards and spells throughout game play. You must complete the entire level successfully for your score to count. The use of continuing a failed level, and/or buying/cashing in jewels during game play is not allowed.
    Submission Message
    Achieved on 20220504. Attempt begins around 17:57. Note the score is 34305984 during the attempt but I then checked to confirm the level and the score dropped to 34305982. Submitted the lesser of the two scores.

Thanks Almighty Dreadlock thanked this post
  2. 08-16-2022, 06:08 AM
    The score is displayed at 17:57, run is prior to that haha. I have to vote NO because the last digit appears to be a 4 instead of the submitted 2.
  3. 08-16-2022, 06:13 AM
    Crap, my bad. I thought the score I was looking at was the reduced score, but it was the score after the gameplay. Huh, I'm abstaining for further talks, but I see what you did and why you did it. Are there any other levels where you did this, or another world leaderboard you can compare to see if they do use the higher score? Possible bug in the game? Asking for consistency sake and a possible amending to the track rules as to which score to take.

Also, I would accept this score based on the situation.
    Likes Barthax liked this post
  4. 08-16-2022, 07:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by thegamer1185 View Post
    Crap, my bad. I thought the score I was looking at was the reduced score, but it was the score after the gameplay. Huh, I'm abstaining for further talks, but I see what you did and why you did it. Are there any other levels where you did this, or another world leaderboard you can compare to see if they do use the higher score? Possible bug in the game? Asking for consistency sake and a possible amending to the track rules as to which score to take.

Also, I would accept this score based on the situation.
    Hehe, yeah, most of the Angry Birds 2 leaderboards where it's above ~20m or so. The larger the numbers, the more indecisive it seems on the final score. Sometimes above, sometimes below.
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
  5. 09-22-2022, 04:18 PM
    While I know this is technically resolved... but I still see the final score as a 4 and not a 2... What to vote?
  6. 09-22-2022, 11:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Salim Farhat View Post
    While I know this is technically resolved... but I still see the final score as a 4 and not a 2... What to vote?
    Abstain is a perfectly noble option. :)

From my perspective, the game gives two different results: I chose the lesser one.
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
    Likes thegamer1185 liked this post
  7. 09-24-2022, 09:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax View Post
    Abstain is a perfectly noble option. :)

From my perspective, the game gives two different results: I chose the lesser one.
    That's a good point. I'm voting to accept.
    Thanks Barthax thanked this post
Join us