Arcade - Fast and Furious Super Cars - Fastest Race - Central Park - 01:30.33

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Arcade - Fast and Furious Super Cars - Fastest Race - Central Park - 01:30.33

08-16-2022, 08:24 AM
    vzaar-player

Fastest Race - Central Park
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=230985
    Rank
    Rules
    Rules
    1. 1 Player only
    2. Any car, modifications, transmission, difficulty, and any start or checkpoint bonus time is allowed. Normal short cuts are ok.
    3. 4 Turbo boost, 1 at the start and 3 in reserve
    4. Glitches, car simulators, use of PC home version, emulators, wall-riding, cheats, codes, clipping of the track, illegal short-cuts, or hacking of the original game programming is Prohibited.
    5. Conversion kits are allowed but must be in an arcade game cabinet.
    6. The player must show enough of the arcade game cabinet to confirm that the correct peripherals like a steering wheel, pedal, and gear stick are being used. Game settings are not required to be seen.

Submission Message
    Starts at 2:49
    Final time at 4:59

Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 08-16-2022, 09:10 AM
    Voting yes
    Twin Galaxies staff fixed the rules they're not messy anymore
    A TG Wr
    Checks out
    Starts at 2:49
    Name:  image.png
Views: 40
Size:  1.18 MBName:  image.png
Size:  1.13 MBName:  image.png
Size:  1.05 MBName:  image.png
Views: 41
Size:  1,006.7 KB
Views: 39
Size:  564.9 KB
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
  3. 08-16-2022, 10:16 AM
    Mulholland drive 1:32.07
Views: 35
Size:  8.5 KB
    wow!
    1. Luke do you have recording of 1:32.07 Twin Galaxies world record attempt, you squeezed out a few more 1 second jumps?
Views: 37
Size:  563.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Super_LBN_Cars View Post
    vzaar-player

Fastest Race - Central Park
    Score Trackhttps://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=230985
    RulesRules
    1. 1 Player only
    2. Any car, modifications, transmission, difficulty, and any start or checkpoint bonus time is allowed. Normal short cuts are ok.
    3. 4 Turbo boost, 1 at the start and 3 in reserve
    4. Glitches, car simulators, use of PC home version, emulators, wall-riding, cheats, codes, clipping of the track, illegal short-cuts, or hacking of the original game programming is Prohibited.
    5. Conversion kits are allowed but must be in an arcade game cabinet.
    6. The player must show enough of the arcade game cabinet to confirm that the correct peripherals like a steering wheel, pedal, and gear stick are being used. Game settings are not required to be seen.
    Submission MessageStarts at 2:49
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
  4. 08-16-2022, 10:35 AM
    That's actually a 1:32.97, I got it last month during a session I didn't record. I also got a 1:27.16 on LA Ghetto during the same session.
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  5. 08-16-2022, 10:53 AM
    So, there are 5 extra 1 second jumps Heli, Roll in L. A. Ghetto and 4 1 second jumps Rolls, Heli in Mulholland Drive 2 after the first 1 second jump Heli.

1. Luke am I JJT correct?

Great times.

I would love to get the game tech to set the difficulty setting from 6 I found out to 1,2,3.

it is really hard but it what it is in the TG FFSC/ SC rules, those are the breaks, makes it more challenging for me, oh well.

Have a nice week keep hydrated do good school.

Quote Originally Posted by Super_LBN_Cars View Post
    That's actually a 1:32.97, I got it last month during a session I didn't record. I also got a 1:27.16 on LA Ghetto during the same session.
Join us