WolfMame version
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=37975
    Rank
    Rules
    ROMSet: DKong
    Lives: 3
    Bonus life: 7000
    Special Rules: This variation is for maximum points on the first girder stage [1-1]. The score must be achieved on the first life. Any means of gaining points are acceptable, but the level must be successfully completed. After achieving a score on level 1-1 the rest of the player's lives must be spent and then initials must be entered as usual. Failure to do so will result in your submission being disqualified.
    Submission Message
    Thanks for looking!

Likes Rogerpoco, Northcoastgamer liked this post
  2. 09-03-2022, 07:30 AM
    .inp and .wlf files attached
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Matthew 21:22

Street Fighter (15th) Anniversary Collection: Hyper Street Fighter II World Champion (PS2)

My current collection: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKzvF3dRPsw
  3. 09-03-2022, 12:57 PM
    Kongrats on the score! For me the embedded video only appears to contain the audio with a blank screen. Am I doing something wrong?
    Thanks YesAffinity thanked this post
  4. 09-03-2022, 01:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian_H View Post
    Kongrats on the score! For me the embedded video only appears to contain the audio with a blank screen. Am I doing something wrong?
    Yeah, same for me. I'm watching the video file playing from my desktop, while typing this and it's playing fine with full audio and video. I'm recompressing the file and will post another video upload, hopefully it will take.

Street Fighter (15th) Anniversary Collection: Hyper Street Fighter II World Champion (PS2)

Thanks Brian_H thanked this post
  5. 09-03-2022, 01:21 PM
    The second video upload is working for me.

Thanks Brian_H thanked this post
    Likes Brian_H liked this post
  6. 09-03-2022, 01:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by YesAffinity View Post
    The second video upload is working for me.
    The second one works for me too. Thanks for re-uploading. Good score.
    Thanks YesAffinity thanked this post
  7. 09-03-2022, 07:04 PM
    Whats'up with INP analyses? Is there like a guide on how to do it anywhere? I assume one must first have MAME in order to do an INP analysis of a MAME game?

I see a lot of people submitting to MAME but @AlmightyDreadlock is about the only person I ever see do an INP analysis. I'm sure others have done it too in the past, but he is the only I really remember seeing doing it.
    There's like 5 pages of MAME submissions going right now, I'd love to go vote on all of them right now but I cant unless an INP analysis is done and idk how to do that.
    I was barely able to put ps1 roms on an SD card for my xstation, I dont know about computer stuff really but if an INP analysis is simple enough to do I will gladly analyze some myself.
    Rampage Arcade World Champion
    ...............Roy was Right..................
  8. 09-07-2022, 12:13 PM
    I tried to figure this out but cant get it to work. I dont MAME so I downloaded wolfmame. Downloaded the dkong rom, downloaded the INP and all it tells me is "playback is not the game selected. For me there is too much confusion on what version of MAME i'm supposed to be using, what version did the other person use, does the version im using match the version the INP was created on.
    Likes Excelliron liked this post
  9. 09-07-2022, 07:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by putyoursoxon View Post
    I tried to figure this out but cant get it to work. I dont MAME so I downloaded wolfmame. Downloaded the dkong rom, downloaded the INP and all it tells me is "playback is not the game selected. For me there is too much confusion on what version of MAME i'm supposed to be using, what version did the other person use, does the version im using match the version the INP was created on.
    wolfmame version is always stated in the submission. I used .106

Get the gui version of .106, get the dkong rom (US SET 1). Make sure the rom is in the roms folder that wolfmame is set to. Drop the .wlf and .inp files in the inp folder (create one if it doesn't exist).

Single click on the game in the game list. The game should be highlighted. Then click on File->Playback Input...Name:  wmame1.PNG
Views: 126
Size:  71.8 KBName:  wmame2.PNG
Views: 128
Size:  47.8 KB

Thanks Germano D'Alessandro, Brian_H thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco, Excelliron, Brian_H liked this post
  10. 09-08-2022, 03:04 AM
    Thats another thing, it looks like version .106 is older than Madonna's boobs. It isnt on their github for download anymore. Does anyone have an actual link to a clean download? File planet tries to scam you with some .exe
    Thanks Germano D'Alessandro, Brian_H thanked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Join us