PC - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge - High Score Run (Leonardo) - 1,898

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
You may not vote on this poll
  1. PC - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge - High Score Run (Leonardo) - 1,898

09-19-2022, 08:42 PM
    vzaar-player

High Score Run (Leonardo)
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=248627
    Rank
    Rules
    Use appropriate character for the track you are submitting to.
    Arcade Mode must be played.
    Okay Difficulty or Higher Setting.
    Button Config - Any.
    Settings - Any.
    No Continues.
    Run stops once last life is lost.
    For 2 or more player tracks any combo of charters can be used and run ends once all lives are lost for every player.
    Excessive point leeching will disqualify the run. (50 points leeched MAX per boss. 10 on normal bad guys that can spawn enemies, Mouserbot for example)
    Submission Message
    Submitting for Leonardo.
    I actually came dangerously close to leeching. Those Mouserbots that we're allowed only 10 mousers? Some I intended to bust just before that, but some got to 10. I went through the video to make sure that none came over 10. So all rules were complied with! :D

Attached Images Attached Images  
  2. 11-11-2022, 12:40 AM
    Looks good. Bumping.
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/signaturepics/sigpic464367_2.gif
  3. 11-11-2022, 03:51 AM
    The game has already started when you recorded.

At least show that you are selecting the game from the PC menu so Twin Galaxies members know you are using a PC and starting a new game plus showing game settings and not using emulator. plus, there is a chance that cheats may have implemented before start of play.

Speaking for myself I will not vote on these submissions.

Quote Originally Posted by Salim Farhat View Post
    vzaar-player

High Score Run (Leonardo)
    Score Trackhttps://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=248627
    RulesUse appropriate character for the track you are submitting to.
    Arcade Mode must be played.
    Okay Difficulty or Higher Setting.
    Button Config - Any.
    Settings - Any.
    No Continues.
    Run stops once last life is lost.
    For 2 or more player tracks any combo of charters can be used and run ends once all lives are lost for every player.
    Excessive point leeching will disqualify the run. (50 points leeched MAX per boss. 10 on normal bad guys that can spawn enemies, Mouserbot for example)
    Submission MessageSubmitting for Leonardo.
    I actually came dangerously close to leeching. Those Mouserbots that we're allowed only 10 mousers? Some I intended to bust just before that, but some got to 10. I went through the video to make sure that none came over 10. So all rules were complied with! :D
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
    Thanks Squidkiller8781 thanked this post
    Likes Squidkiller8781 liked this post
  4. 11-26-2022, 04:46 PM
    The run was looking great but you paused the game and that's always a no no :-( I will have to vote no sadly.
  5. 11-26-2022, 05:44 PM
    Ill also be voting no for the above reasons mentioned by JJT, add to that the near ten second pause at around 10:39 to 10:48. Brings into question what you were doing for those ten seconds. Too much mystery for a yes vote from me.
    Twitch.tv/Squidkiller8781
    Likes Whilethekidsareaway liked this post
  6. 11-26-2022, 05:51 PM
    It is not a matter of mystery for me. Salim is legit and serious and genuine and I suspect no foul play whatsoever.

But pauses are not okay in general and a pause that long is clearly not accidental. I’m not condemning this performance with a NO vote. I use no votes very selectively anymore. But there’s no way I can vote YES on this one. Sorry Salim. I reject the notion that you’re doing something shady in that pause period - frankly that’s absurd to me - but I can’t approve this particular performance.
  7. 11-26-2022, 09:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bensweeneyonbass View Post
    It is not a matter of mystery for me. Salim is legit and serious and genuine and I suspect no foul play whatsoever.

But pauses are not okay in general and a pause that long is clearly not accidental. I’m not condemning this performance with a NO vote. I use no votes very selectively anymore. But there’s no way I can vote YES on this one. Sorry Salim. I reject the notion that you’re doing something shady in that pause period - frankly that’s absurd to me - but I can’t approve this particular performance.
    I don't think anything shady was going on either. What I think was meant by "mystery" is you can't tell what happened, there is no implication of cheating, just the pause ruined a great run. I have had runs that I was streaming on twitch and accidentally hit pause during a run that was on track to beat the record I was after but restarted the whole thing due to that :-(

I know Salim can so the same thing again, I have been watching his turtles runs. I'm not so worried about not showing the startup because its PC and its a bit different if you don't have a few cameras and getting capture software to capture more than one screen at a time could seem like its spliced so I'm ok with the startup.
    Thanks bensweeneyonbass thanked this post
Join us