This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Atari 400 / 800 / XL / XE - Protector - Points - 41,200

09-23-2022, 06:00 AM
    vzaar-player

https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=11502
    Rank
    Rules
    Players must use the game's default settings upon boot-up.
    Submission Message
    mp4 video and a screenshot. I powered off & on, and showed the uno cart, both before and after the games. I believe the submitted time is for the 4th and final attempt on the video, and it starts at about 4:47 on the video.

Thank you for reviewing!

Also, I won't harp on this kind of thing very often, but I don't see any possible way that the 1st place score is legitimate without heavy leeching. Between reading the manual and playing the game out, there would have to be something I'm completely unaware of, or the leeching. Oh well, fun little game, I thought.

Attached Images Attached Images  
  2. 09-23-2022, 06:10 AM
    "Leave a Contrail".
    That's what I see, on the first place score.
    Seems like creative wordplay, rather than an actual name, but that's just conjecture, I have no idea.

OK, I thought this game would be like this when you mentioned it, it was ported to Vectrex, I believe, homebrew, I kinda guessed they'd be similar.
    Watching now.
    :D
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
    Thanks wwdkong thanked this post
    Likes wwdkong, Excelliron liked this post
  3. 09-23-2022, 06:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    "Leave a Contrail".
    Seems like creative wordplay, rather than an actual name, but that's just conjecture, I have no idea.

OK, I thought this game would be like this when you mentioned it, it was ported to Vectrex, I believe, homebrew, I kinda guessed they'd be similar.
    Watching now.

yeah, i noticed the "name" was funny, too. wow, didn't know they had homebrews for vectrex, cool.

fwiw, i said "time" in the submission message when i mean "score", that's what i get for the copy & paste. :P
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  4. 09-23-2022, 06:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by wwdkong View Post
    yeah, i noticed the "name" was funny, too. wow, didn't know they had homebrews for vectrex, cool.

fwiw, i said "time" in the submission message when i mean "score", that's what i get for the copy & paste. :P
    I mean, it looks like a jet plane, picking up people.
    Pretty sure we discovered a very old inside joke of some kind.
    :)
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
    Likes wwdkong liked this post
  5. 09-23-2022, 06:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by wwdkong View Post

My actual "story" is a little off, so I won't tell it, but I'm almost pretty sure there was some legal tap dancing to specifically promote/allow homebrew on the Vectrex, to "keep it alive".
    Prolly have to find details yurself, as again, I think mine are slightly off.
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
    Likes wwdkong liked this post
  6. 09-23-2022, 03:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    "Leave a Contrail".
    Seems like creative wordplay, rather than an actual name...
    I'd almost guarantee you're right, though Ive been wrong about these things before. If we were laying money down though I say its not their true name.
    Rampage Arcade World Champion
    ...............Roy was Right..................
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes wwdkong, Rogerpoco liked this post
Join us