PlayStation - Hydro Thunder - NTSC - Nile Adventure [Fastest Race] - 03:02.75

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. PlayStation - Hydro Thunder - NTSC - Nile Adventure [Fastest Race] - 03:02.75

09-23-2022, 03:42 PM
    vzaar-player

NTSC - Nile Adventure [Fastest Race]
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=27793
    Rank
    Rules
    This is a 1 Player Variation ONLY! Although you don't need to be in First place, you MUST complete the race for your time to count.
    Any vehicle may be used.
    Submission Message
    attempt @ 19:09 - 22:18

Likes Northcoastgamer, Barthax, fredb999 liked this post
  2. 09-23-2022, 04:13 PM
    It's so easy for things to go wrong on Nile Adventure. You're going the important ways and collecting the necessary but a lot has to go right to cut this time down. Thankfully, the PS1 version is the easiest to control of the ports: it's just persistence from here on. ;)

Accepted. :D
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
    Likes Excelliron liked this post
  3. 09-23-2022, 05:32 PM
    Cant remember if I already mentioned it but I liked your write-up of the game. I still cant pull off the superstart+booster with any regularity, I struggle with that on every version of the game Ive played. Ive pulled it off twice, once on arcade and once on PS1. The normal superstart on PS1 is easy though, you just gotta hit the gas when the countdown number is on 'ONE'. I didnt realize their were different versions of the superstart until going through your write up.
    Rampage Arcade World Champion
    ...............Roy was Right..................
    Thanks Barthax thanked this post
    Likes Barthax liked this post
  4. 09-24-2022, 01:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Excelliron View Post
    Cant remember if I already mentioned it but I liked your write-up of the game. I still cant pull off the superstart+booster with any regularity, I struggle with that on every version of the game Ive played. Ive pulled it off twice, once on arcade and once on PS1. The normal superstart on PS1 is easy though, you just gotta hit the gas when the countdown number is on 'ONE'. I didnt realize their were different versions of the superstart until going through your write up.
    I got to the PS1 version quite late and so was used to the timing of the 3-2-1. I did not know about skipping to the 1 on the PS1, thanks. :D
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
Join us