Nintendo 3DS - Legend of zelda ocarina of time 3d - Boss battle, gohma, fastest time - 06.0

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Nintendo 3DS - Legend of zelda ocarina of time 3d - Boss battle, gohma, fastest time - 06.0

09-28-2022, 03:36 PM
    vzaar-player

Boss battle, gohma, fastest time
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=199622
    Rank

Rules
    Revisit boss battle by visiting your bed in kokiri forest. You can use any of the weapons at your disposal. In game timer must be used. Timer starts when battle starts and stops when you step into blue circle at end of battle. In game timer must be shown to show final time elapsed.
    Submission Message
    Run at 1:15. Thanks for watching.

Likes starcrytas, Luigi Ruffolo liked this post
  2. 09-29-2022, 01:28 AM
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
    Thanks thegamer1185 thanked this post
  3. 09-29-2022, 07:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax View Post
    I would watch the A-team every day in high school when I got early release. Followed by the Dukes of Hazard and CSI. **** I'm old
    Likes Barthax liked this post
  4. 09-29-2022, 07:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by thegamer1185 View Post
    I would watch the A-team every day in high school when I got early release. Followed by the Dukes of Hazard and CSI. **** I'm old
    Hehe, I was definitely a lot younger when I first saw A-Team and Dukes of Hazard too. :D

I feel older this year than I ever have before for a different reason, though. I've been to the doctors more often this year than the past 20 years combined. Different diagnoses translating to "your body is now old as ****: live with it". :P
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
    Likes thegamer1185 liked this post
Join us