Vectrex - Vector Pilot - NTSC/PAL - Points - 134,100

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. 09-30-2022, 06:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by datagod View Post
    Tons of submissions every day. If TG wasn't so great, why you here?

I like his pronouns. They apply to many whiners such as yourself.

*Thanks for being anti-social*
    what was I thinking
  2. 10-02-2022, 12:47 AM
    Submissions: TG scoreboard works based on following the rules. If it didn't, then the scoreboard would be garbage. This submission doesn't meet the rules outlined in the requirements.

Tracks: TG has the option of creating new tracks. If someone doesn't agree with a rule such as the original requirement of the controller, a new track can be created which does not include such a requirement.

Social: TG is a slice of society. Different opinions exist and so people will not always agree no matter the outcome. We rub along and TG is better for more perspectives. Many people still evaluate TG based on the first hurdle they meet then disappear rather than stick around to realise we're equals and that can each expand the scoreboard to meet their direction. I hope you stick around and find how to present you. :)
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
    Likes RaGeNyC, JAY1, Michiel Snoep, onlyinajeep liked this post
  3. 10-02-2022, 11:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePulseRifle View Post
    Your pronouns are how I feel about this website. I wondered why more people don’t submit scores. Here’s why. Thanks for abstaining from voting. I should stop submitting scores here because your ability to trust is absolutely zero.
    Hello @ThePulseRifle,

Allow me to apologize for my original response. I thought this submission was Snowflake's not yours, and I thought you were mis-reading the banter between Snowflake and RageNYC. Allow me to take back my original comment to you and replace it with this one -- now that I have a better understanding of the situation.

The rules of the track state that hands must be shown. I know it is frustrating, but there are many cases where people have abused the rules (i.e. cheated) and we as a community are trying to be as fair and transparent.

Please submit again, I'll definitely look for it and adjudicate. Hopefully it will go through in a day or two.
    Your friend, datagod
    I have an arcade. IN MY HOUSE!
    https://hashnode.com/@datagod/joinme
    Likes RaGeNyC liked this post
  4. 10-02-2022, 01:38 PM
    Full disclosure: I suffer from bipolar disorder, and having my submission killed by this completely killed the steam I had for the original submission. I’ve since been able to unlock several ships and my score is now in the 200k range (as it should be). I’m doing it all with an OG Vectrex controller because it’s all I own.

To the point about whether a different controller would give an advantage in shooting, the answer is: like in Time Pilot, every shot gives 3 bullets. There is no advantage to having an auto shot because it’s already pretty much auto.

When you guys have stuff in your profile about how you hate transgendered people (the pronouns thing), it makes you seem antagonistic and awful, which is why I responded in kind. I don’t like that at all and would hope it would be removed.

Finally, in the hopes that other people would play the game and submit, I know that my initial score wasn’t as high as it could’ve been, and I was more hoping to make this track more exciting by participating in it. And then… well… we got into it, which I would imagine is the reason why nobody has cleared 100k in this since 2021.

I will reconsider my submission. In the meantime, cut the hate out of your profile signatures.
  5. 10-02-2022, 02:00 PM
    You are under no obligation to public disclose anything about yourself: thanks for the insight. Submission threads are an evaluation of the content in the thread - evidence vs. rules. The only non-thread material which should be evaluated in the voting are the global rules ad possible past interpretations of rules. Thus, any individual's person, opinion, personality, etc., should not be a portion of the submission evaluation. Granted, we can't give opinion of interpretation without it being opinion. My (roundabout) point is, feel free to only share what you feel comfortable in sharing and not out of any pressure to explain. :)

If you find offensive material on the site, it should be reported to the staff wherever it is - most locations have a Report option underneath a post, for example or the staff can be PM'd.
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
    Likes wirre.the.man liked this post
  6. 10-02-2022, 04:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePulseRifle View Post
    When you guys have stuff in your profile about how you hate transgendered people (the pronouns thing), it makes you seem antagonistic and awful, which is why I responded in kind. I don’t like that at all and would hope it would be removed.

Never assume.. One of my good friends on here happens to be trangender. My signature was making a joke out of the whole pronoun trend, no matter whose pronouns they are. I think you're probably down with the pronoun thing, so we'll be at odds regarding that. No big deal to me. We're here to game--We don't have to agree on everything.

I've watched your stuff in the past. You've put up some good scores that I've enjoyed watching. And, I like the "champ" thing (lol). I'm glad you came back.

Game on!
    Thanks datagod thanked this post
    Likes Barthax liked this post
  7. 10-02-2022, 05:34 PM
    Jesus Christ
    Rampage Arcade World Champion
    ...............Roy was Right..................
    Thanks datagod thanked this post
  8. 10-02-2022, 06:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Excelliron View Post
    Jesus Christ
    here: https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthr...Points-138-200
  9. 10-15-2022, 07:06 AM
    the better score has gone through, this one is clearly sitting not getting accepted, it does technically deserve the reject, and as the better score is already on the list all the more i hope that makes this submission less controversial and moot now.

in the interest of clearing the queue i'm rejecting
    Lode Runner champ, also, Roy was right
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Join us