1. Intellivision - PGA Golf - NTSC/PAL - Default Settings - 40

10-02-2022, 08:52 PM
    vzaar-player

NTSC/PAL - Default Settings
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=3258
    Rank
    Rules
    This variation is for both NTSC and PAL as there is no difference between the two on the Intellivision Video Game Console.

Submission Message
    Intellivision System II. Game settings at the 0:51 mark. Game action for this submission at the 0:54 mark. Final score of 40 strokes is shown on screen at the 18:24 mark. System boot up at the beginning. Intellivision System II shown at the end, along with the LTO Flash cart and controller. System reset and power turned off at the very end of the video. When the reset was done the LTO Flash menu showed 'PGA Golf' as the current game. Thanks for watching and voting.
    NOTE: This is the first sub for this track in almost 13 years!!!

Thanks stygian thanked this post
  2. 10-02-2022, 11:56 PM
    After the fairway hole-out on one, there was a gallery forming to witness a potential 29. That final green was very hilly - high on the stimpmeter.

Accepted.
    ...God gave video games to you...
    Likes Rogerpoco, Rickster8 liked this post
  3. 10-03-2022, 06:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by stygian View Post
    After the fairway hole-out on one, there was a gallery forming to witness a potential 29. That final green was very hilly - high on the stimpmeter.

Accepted.

Lol, yeah but the awful putting aspect in this game makes a score like that impossible. Although we do have a guy on AtariAge who just shot a 32 so who knows?
    ***A strange game. The only winning move is not to play. How about a nice game of Chess?***
  4. 10-03-2022, 06:32 AM
    Dammit, I KNEW I should have backed up my Flashback 38, when I knew how!
    :D
    Nice strokes!
    Accepted!!!
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
    Likes Rickster8 liked this post
Join us