Atari 2600 / VCS - Space Invaders - NTSC - Game 7, Difficulty B (Points) - 1,645

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Atari 2600 / VCS - Space Invaders - NTSC - Game 7, Difficulty B (Points) - 1,645

10-05-2022, 11:22 AM
    vzaar-player

NTSC - Game 7, Difficulty B (Points)
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=5411
    Rank

Rules
    Difficulty switch must be set to B position. This is the easier difficulty (player’s laser cannon is smaller).
    Any other settings should remain default upon boot-up.
    Submission Message
    This is my submission for Space Invaders Game 7 Difficulty set to BB on the Atari 2600. My best final score was 1,645 points. Game settings shown on screen at the 0:08 mark. Game action for this submission starts at the 11:12 mark. My final score of 1,645 points is shown on screen at the 13:05 mark. System boot up at the beginning of the video. Atari 2600 console, controller, difficulty levels and Space Invaders cartridge all shown at the end of the video. System reset and power shut off at the very end of the video. Thanks for watching and voting.

Thanks stygian thanked this post
  2. 10-05-2022, 12:11 PM
    Watch how i slowly hit the lower invaders, try getting mother ship 3 or 4 times, boosting your score. Gotta be patience... YES VOTING
    Thanks Rickster8 thanked this post
  3. 10-05-2022, 01:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alantheace View Post
    Watch how i slowly hit the lower invaders, try getting mother ship 3 or 4 times, boosting your score. Gotta be patience... YES VOTING

Yeah this one is brutally hard. I will keep at it...
    ***A strange game. The only winning move is not to play. How about a nice game of Chess?***
  4. 10-05-2022, 02:58 PM
    Lol, you didn't believe me when I told you-the 2600 will take a while for you to get used to, but even just going in, I swear, you are "one better" than me, with early attempts, so when you really get to digging deep, losing a week to, say...Deathtrap(I'm not gonna stop, Man. Best 2600 game ever mebbe...), you will be contending for top scores on the system, there's no doubt in my mind.
    Space Invaders...
    Sheesh.
    Accepted!!!
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
    Likes wwdkong liked this post
  5. 10-05-2022, 03:11 PM
    yeah i didn't want any part of this one. good game!
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  6. 10-05-2022, 03:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    Lol, you didn't believe me when I told you-the 2600 will take a while for you to get used to, but even just going in, I swear, you are "one better" than me, with early attempts, so when you really get to digging deep, losing a week to, say...Deathtrap(I'm not gonna stop, Man. Best 2600 game ever mebbe...), you will be contending for top scores on the system, there's no doubt in my mind.
    Space Invaders...
    Sheesh.
    Accepted!!!

Better than you? Doubtful and my favorite Atari 2600 game will always be Yars' Revenge... (thumbs up emoji)... :-P
    ***A strange game. The only winning move is not to play. How about a nice game of Chess?***
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco, stygian liked this post
  7. 10-05-2022, 05:47 PM
    7B is a very humbling variation of this game.

Accepted.
    ...God gave video games to you...
    Likes Rickster8, wwdkong liked this post
Join us