Sega Genesis / Sega Mega Drive - Mortal Kombat - NTSC - Points - 13,735,000, nobunaga83, Patrick J Maher, TJ Johnsen, Nik Meeks

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Sega Genesis / Sega Mega Drive - Mortal Kombat - NTSC - Points - 13,735,000, nobunaga83, Patrick J Maher, TJ Johnsen, Nik Meeks

11-18-2022, 02:31 AM
    vzaar-player

NTSC - Points
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=23469
    Rank

Rules
    1-player game, Very Hard difficulty, no continues. Do not adjust the handicaps. May use any button configuration. May choose any fighter. Timer begins when you select your fighter and stops when you deliver the final blow to Shang Tsung.
    Submission Message
    Recently Learned of my MK high score was broken 8 months ago, I've have prepared for this 6 years ago as this score was made on September 27, 2016. This score of 13,735,000 is my personal best. Which means its time to go to the lab again and break my personal best.
    Can't believe my score stood for 6 years, so congrats to the previous record holder, hope you find this as an invitation to break my new score. Voters feel free to ask me question if you like.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYLV1BYYuVQ
    Youtube Link and Video, feel free to watch either, they are both the same video

Thanks lilblue thanked this post
    Likes lilblue, LordRudy, Buzzolini liked this post
  2. 11-18-2022, 06:39 PM
    Nice run, got way more flawless than any of my attempts, that endurance is almost always a run killer for me.
    Thanks Truegamer thanked this post
    Likes Truegamer liked this post
  3. 11-19-2022, 01:09 AM
    So this is a single player attempt, correct? I don't understand why you've shared the submission as a four-player affair.
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
  4. 11-19-2022, 01:48 AM
    Yeah it’s a single player, I accidentally added players to my submission, I thought I was tagging em, I haven’t submitted a run in 6 years and got confused…I hope there is a way to remove the other users
    Likes Barthax liked this post
  5. 11-19-2022, 01:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Truegamer View Post
    Yeah it’s a single player, I accidentally added players to my submission, I thought I was tagging em, I haven’t submitted a run in 6 years and got confused…I hope there is a way to remove the other users
    I don't know if that can be undone. @admin staff can you help out here and confirm if the additional players can be removed?
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
  6. 11-19-2022, 01:53 AM
    Is it possible to contact a moderator to help fix and remove the added users? Cause I can’t seem to find an edit button anywhere…
  7. 11-19-2022, 02:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Truegamer View Post
    Is it possible to contact a moderator to help fix and remove the added users? Cause I can’t seem to find an edit button anywhere…
    I tagged the admin staff above in the hopes they notice. There's definitely no edit option: that's purposeful.
  8. 11-19-2022, 02:24 PM
    Alright so looks like staff is hard to get ahold of so I’ll just re-submit

everyone who has voted please reject run.
Join us