Sega Genesis / Sega Mega Drive - Mortal Kombat - NTSC - Points - 13,735,000

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Sega Genesis / Sega Mega Drive - Mortal Kombat - NTSC - Points - 13,735,000

11-19-2022, 11:28 PM
    vzaar-player

NTSC - Points
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=23469
    Rank
    Rules
    1-player game, Very Hard difficulty, no continues. Do not adjust the handicaps. May use any button configuration. May choose any fighter. Timer begins when you select your fighter and stops when you deliver the final blow to Shang Tsung.
    Submission Message
    Recently Learned of my MK high score was broken 8 months ago, I've have prepared for this 6 years ago as this score was made on September 27, 2016. This score of 13,735,000 is my personal best. Which means its time to go to the lab again and break my personal best.

Can't believe my score stood for 6 years, so congrats to the previous record holder, hope you find this as an invitation to break my new score. Voters feel free to ask me question if you like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYLV1BYYuVQ

Youtube Link and Video, feel free to watch either, they are both the same video
    Resubmission due to adding players to score by accident, all fixed.

Likes Buzzolini liked this post
  2. 11-20-2022, 10:00 PM
    Really getting to the point where we may be close to a perfect score record on this game. Good run.
    Likes Truegamer liked this post
  3. 11-21-2022, 11:04 AM
    Thank you, I surprised I was able to find the file to upload considering I recorded this run almost 6 years ago.

Almost beat this score as well last night. But came short at 13,716,000, would of stored that score away for a rainy day
  4. 11-21-2022, 08:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Truegamer View Post
    Almost beat this score as well last night. But came short at 13,716,000, would of stored that score away for a rainy day
    If you don't mind me asking, is there a theoritical max score / score cap calculated yet?
  5. 11-22-2022, 03:38 PM
    I’m certain 14 million points is possible just incredibly difficult due to the CPU not playing fair. The Goro fight is a good example of points being left on the table to get the Double Flawless

also I forgot to post the screenshot of the final score.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  6. 11-22-2022, 04:00 PM
    Man, I'm not a big fighting game guy. Too hard on controllers, but, I played the hell out of this game when I was younger and I'll be shocked if this score gets beat than more than "and change"
    Thanks Truegamer thanked this post
    Likes Truegamer liked this post
  7. 11-22-2022, 06:02 PM
    I’m currently trying to beat my current personal best, on Sunday I got pretty close (13,716,000)

and if I beat my personal best I’ll store it away until my submitted score is broken.

I challenge anyone to try to beat my record. Nothing wrong with friendly competition 👍🏽
  8. 11-23-2022, 09:26 PM
    Hmm, one hand I get trying to foster the competition, on the other hand having a higher score in pocket just to quickly undo someone else's accomplishment seems kinda meh to me, doesn't let them ride that high for as long as they could be able to if they think they have the highest score but the highest score is actually unknown until you make it known. I vote just put your highest scores up as you get them.
  9. 11-24-2022, 01:31 PM
    I personally think by holding back certain pre recorded scores the day your submitted score is broken can promote competition. But thats just me.

I didn’t notice my score was broken until 9 months later. And I’ve would of submitted it earlier if I caught it.
  10. 11-27-2022, 07:42 PM
    How long does it take to get approved???
Join us