Bounty Challenges - Bounty Challenge - $250 Montezuma's Revenge Bounty - Get More Than 547,350 Points - ColecoVision - 647,350

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Bounty Challenges - Bounty Challenge - $250 Montezuma's Revenge Bounty - Get More Than 547,350 Points - ColecoVision - 647,350

11-29-2022, 10:27 AM
    vzaar-player

Additional Video Evidence:
    vzaar-player

Additional Video Evidence:
    vzaar-player
    $250 Montezuma's Revenge Bounty - Get More Than 547,350 Points - ColecoVision
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=251857
    Rank
    Rules
    THE OBJECTIVE:

Play a single player game of the game "Montezuma's Revenge" on the ColecoVision and score more than 547,350 points.

THE RULES:

--One player game.
    --Default settings
    This bounty challenge accepts both NTSC and PAL platform submissions from the Original ColecoVision, as well as ColecoVision EMU (emulator) submissions.

If an emulator is used, the submission description must contain information regarding general details specifying what emulator app was used as well as a simple description of the hardware platform that the emulator was run on (PC, Mac, Rasberry Pi, etc.) and what system OS was used (Windows, Linux, MacOs, etc.)

Showing system / software boot up is recommended but is NOT required.

The Twin Galaxies General Gameplay Global Rules And Guidelines for All Submissions shall apply, however the above listed bounty and track rules are considered the overriding rule set where/if there is any direct overlap or conflict.
    REWARDS:

The successful bounty claimant will receive -

--One (1) TG Achievement Point

--One (1) $250 Amazon eGift Card

Additional Information:

This Bounty Challenge leaderboard only contains 1 award slot, once the slot has been claimed the bounty challenge will end. Until the slot has been claimed, the bounty will remain continuously open until Twin Galaxies decides to close it.

All submission performances for this bounty challenge must be submitted directly to this bounty using the Submit Claim button.

For competitive reference, you can see the Twin Galaxies World Record leaderboard here:

https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/mo.../colecovision/
    Good luck!

Submission Message
    Montezuma's Revenge (Colecovision) 647,350 (Level 1) Jeff Adkins 11/28/22. Cartridge, controller, powering up the Colecovision, and pushing #1 on the Champ Keypad indicating Level 1 shown at beginning. One Attempt. I could have scored higher but the infamous ladder glitch got me depleting all my extra Panama Joe's at 2:20:28. I've been at it a few days now. Had a 525,750 game going and was looking good, then blew chunks. Thanks for watching & voting I truly appreciate it!

Likes Rogerpoco, wwdkong, nads, GregDeg, RaGeNyC liked this post
  2. 11-29-2022, 10:35 AM
    Here's a score picName:  20221128_190046.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  418.3 KB
    So many games, so little time!
  3. 11-29-2022, 01:20 PM
    Was wondering when you were going to grab this bounty

Looking forward to watching this when the video gets up and running
    Thanks Northcoastgamer thanked this post
    Likes Northcoastgamer liked this post
  4. 11-29-2022, 10:19 PM
    @Northcoastgamer⁠ -
    Our system has indicated that your submission video failed to upload.

Please use the:button at the top of this thread to re-upload the score performance video so that this claim can be properly adjudicated.
    Thank you!
  5. 11-30-2022, 10:21 AM
    I'm not sure what the deal is. I have tried uploading this 4 times. It's almost 2.5 hours long but still.
  6. 11-30-2022, 01:26 PM
    Both videos are failing to play for me

@admin staff assistance needed here.
  7. 11-30-2022, 01:28 PM
    Yes I'm waiting to hear, Thanx.
  8. 11-30-2022, 02:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Northcoastgamer View Post
    I'm not sure what the deal is. I have tried uploading this 4 times. It's almost 2.5 hours long but still.
    If you'd like, put it on youtube. I can grab the video from there--I'll get it uploaded and post it here.
    Thanks Northcoastgamer thanked this post
    Likes Northcoastgamer, nads liked this post
  9. 11-30-2022, 02:31 PM
    Ok Rage I appreciate it, I'll give it a whirl Thanx! Its gonna take a few hours.
  10. 11-30-2022, 02:40 PM
    This may relate to the type of compression used in the video that is uploaded. Can you provide any insight into what codec is used?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Join us