M.A.M.E. - Elevator Action Returns [Ver 2.2O 1995/02/20] - Points [1 Player Only] - 999,900

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. M.A.M.E. - Elevator Action Returns [Ver 2.2O 1995/02/20] - Points [1 Player Only] - 999,900

12-09-2022, 05:59 AM
    vzaar-player

Points [1 Player Only]
    WolfMame version
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=25143
    Rank

Rules
    ROMSet: Elvactr
    Internal Settings
    -----------------

Monitor Mode: Normal
    Difficulty: Normal
    Player Stock: 1
    Grenade Stock: 10
    Continues: Without
    Violence Mode: Normal
    Free Play: Without
    Special Rules: This is a Single Player ONLY Variation! Continues are NOT allowed!

Submission Message
    I finally did it! Man this took me a long, LONG time to not only figure out various tactics, but also have the combination of good tactics and lots of good luck. Like I got a lot of grenades in part because the roulette became a bit of a 'I got a feeling about this' and the fact that it was a bit more generous to me and the fact that enemies dropped grenades when I needed. Also they dropped more high points items.
    I also must note this: destroying the lights on a floor will result in enemies on the floor having double points for a very brief bit. Destroying the fuse boxes will also result in double points on the entire level for a while. This is how you get the 1200 point jetpack guys on Stage 3 for the first few waves, which is critical in winning the game.
    You have no idea how good it feels to be on the number 1 spot. the first number 1 I will be sharing, but this game is personally significant to me, so I am very happy.

Attached Files Attached Files
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender, megaderek liked this post
  2. 12-09-2022, 11:45 AM
    I forgot to turn off the continues, but no continues were used.
  3. 12-09-2022, 12:49 PM
    Everyone please vote no. I forgot to turn off continues AND I played through it again to get another max score with the correct settings.

Also my newer score is, in my opinion, much more impressive! :D
  4. 12-09-2022, 12:52 PM
    Voting No as requested by submtter
    Quote Originally Posted by Salim Farhat View Post
    Everyone please vote no. I forgot to turn off continues AND I played through it again to get another max score with the correct settings.

JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
    Likes Salim Farhat liked this post
  5. 12-09-2022, 01:02 PM
    Wait you did not use a continue even though you did not turn it off.

So do not waste this max out Twin Galaxies world record 999,990.

Your choice you are the submtter whether ask TG members vote no or just accept this submission.

If you choose to keep this submission wr attempt then,please post a reply indicating to Twin Galaxies members that you do not want them vote no and to adjudicate and vote.

JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
  6. 12-09-2022, 01:12 PM
    Final score
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2022-12-09-15-10-10-85_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	665.8 KB 
ID:	156992
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2022-12-09-15-11-39-25_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	521.7 KB 
ID:	156993
    If submtter changes his mind to keep this TG wr max out then we a MAME INP analyst before voting yes
    Thanks Salim Farhat thanked this post
  7. 12-09-2022, 01:36 PM
    I have another run with the continues turned off AND I find that that playthrough is more impressive. Since I had little grenades at first and still managed to go through it AND I pretty much hit max score even before facing the final boss.

I find that one better. So please vote no here. I will submit the newer (and better) one as soon as you do.
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  8. 12-09-2022, 01:51 PM
    Ok, Thank you I will Vote NO as requested by submitter
    I have another run with the continues turned off AND I find that that playthrough is more impressive. Since I had little grenades at first and still managed to go through it AND I pretty much hit max score even before facing the final boss.

I find that one better. So please vote no here. I will submit the newer (and better) one as soon as you do.
    Thanks Salim Farhat thanked this post
  9. 12-11-2022, 02:35 PM
    Bumping for more votes
Join us